Forums

ADD Ice/Third age gem sacks $$ Thread is locked

Quick find code: 366-367-13-66197929

Lunchbox Big

Lunchbox Big

Posts: 119 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
pleaseeeeeee I would love u guys soo much if u guy added the next three gem lines. Blood gem sacks, capes, crowns, necks. Ice gem sacks, capes, crowns, necks. and finally third age gem sacks, capes, crowns, necks. please!!! I don't know if everyone support this. I know I sure do right here and now loool. I would pay $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ haha I don't care I think they could be done so nicely. hahaha plz :P let me know of any supporters maybe. open to all comments. I just know the gem and shadow gem tokens have been my favourite and best looking cosmetics in game IMO since release. I cant even afford the og gem stuff but man I still drool over it haha. anywas cheers yall have a good day. Rares are the foundation of Runescape. Its what seperates it from all other games, and makes it truly unique. One of a kind game. ;) possibilities are endless.

12-Jan-2021 07:15:39

Theos
Aug
fmod Member

Theos

Forum Moderator Posts: 23,574 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
New gem items? Sounds like a cool to me. I like the third-age gem concept as well.

Also considering the price points of the original and shadow gem tokens, this would provide players with an opportunity to unlock a new version/style.

Support. :)
Forum Moderator

12-Jan-2021 13:26:52

Lunchbox Big

Lunchbox Big

Yes thanks for the response theos!! I think it would keep the other gem item prices more reasonable as well. instead of shooting to max over night randomly. cheers :P a guy can dream right. haha this would be my dream if they came out with this line of cosmetics. :P Rares are the foundation of Runescape. Its what seperates it from all other games, and makes it truly unique. One of a kind game. ;) possibilities are endless.

12-Jan-2021 18:12:29

Lunchbox Big

Lunchbox Big

:P I still just dream of this stuff everyday. Its all I want hahah. Blood gem crown with blood cape would be soooo nice xd. Or that sweet juicy Third age :D Rares are the foundation of Runescape. Its what seperates it from all other games, and makes it truly unique. One of a kind game. ;) possibilities are endless.

29-Jan-2021 11:53:54

Lunchbox Big

Lunchbox Big

Yes plz super bump. Me want blood gem crown and necklace. Awwwww be so gooooood looooooking :P Rares are the foundation of Runescape. Its what seperates it from all other games, and makes it truly unique. One of a kind game. ;) possibilities are endless.

27-Mar-2021 04:26:33

Quick find code: 366-367-13-66197929 Back to Top