Forums

Yulong's dialogue, Aminishi

Quick find code: 341-342-84-66012895

Gwennol
Sep Member 2010

Gwennol

Posts: 45 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There has been a new addition of dialogue to Yulong regarding Seiryu.

------

(Aminishi Spirit Realm):

Yulong:
Hello, World Guardian.

Player:
Yulong. How did you know I was the World Guardian?

Yulong:
All here do. What we seek is aligned with your own goals - the protection of this world. Seiryu sees you, and we see the world through its eyes. One day, you will find it, or it you. Then you will know.

Player:
Know what?

Yulong:
Truth.

------

No idea when it was added, but it means Seiryu is aware of World Guardian's task. We will know the "truth" of it with release of Temple of Aminishi apparently.

What are your thoughts on this? What Seiryu would want for us to do to protect Gielinor? If it would be working together, then how?

17-May-2018 21:28:11

Summerleaf
Nov Member 2012

Summerleaf

Posts: 3,313 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
One of the Engrams at Guthix' Memorial mentions that Guthix went to the Wushanko Isles at some point, and did some secret thing, so I think that he probably instated Seriyu and the other guardians there, or something along those lines.

24-May-2018 05:15:19

Goldmage162
Oct Member 2009

Goldmage162

Posts: 1,457 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Summerleaf said :
One of the Engrams at Guthix' Memorial mentions that Guthix went to the Wushanko Isles at some point, and did some secret thing, so I think that he probably instated Seriyu and the other guardians there, or something along those lines.

Are you sure? I don't recall any such thing mentioned in the Engrams, nor did I find any while double checking them on the wiki transcripts now. Could you provide a source?

27-May-2018 20:45:19

Summerleaf
Nov Member 2012

Summerleaf

Posts: 3,313 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Goldmage162 said :
Summerleaf said :

Are you sure? I don't recall any such thing mentioned in the Engrams, nor did I find any while double checking them on the wiki transcripts now. Could you provide a source?

Oops I lied.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Transcript:Juna

Look at her “Impressing the Locals” dialogue

27-May-2018 21:32:34

Goldmage162
Oct Member 2009

Goldmage162

Posts: 1,457 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Summerleaf said :
Goldmage162 said :
Summerleaf said :

Oops I lied.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Transcript:Juna

Look at her “Impressing the Locals” dialogue

Hm.... really, that seems of a more "yes, Guthix new about the place" then anything else. Doesn't really give any indication of what he might have or might not have done

06-Jun-2018 15:51:23

Quick find code: 341-342-84-66012895 Back to Top