Forums

Bilrach is disappointed...

Quick find code: 341-342-794-65853237

Lego Miester
Nov Member 2023

Lego Miester

Posts: 35,339 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This isn't a core plot spoiler, but still a very worrying development I think deserves its own thread:

All those years when he claimed to hear Zaros's voice in his head for the sake of stabilizing the empire, do you think, after long enough simply stating that to keep the people complacent, he actually started hearing things?

Needless to say, a very worrying development for my favorite mahjarrat. Discuss.
Headcanon Haven, where everything is made up and the points don't matter.
OSRS Lore: Xeric
Slepe Tight - Slepe Lore

21-Nov-2016 23:24:31 - Last edited on 21-Nov-2016 23:26:03 by Lego Miester

Vardan

Vardan

Posts: 1,237 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lego Miester said :
This isn't a core plot spoiler, but still a very worrying development I think deserves its own thread:

All those years when he claimed to hear Zaros's voice in his head for the sake of stabilizing the empire, do you think, after long enough simply stating that to keep the people complacent, he actually started hearing things?

Needless to say, a very worrying development for my favorite mahjarrat. Discuss.

Very worrying indeed considering he might be on the verge of ascension to godhood.
We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

21-Nov-2016 23:26:47

Half Centaur
Jun Member 2010

Half Centaur

Posts: 6,959 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
First Lucien, then Sliske, now Azzanadra... everybody's going crazy. I wonder what exactly Azzanadra will do though with his supposed new found powers.

All the mahjarrat seem to be reminding us they have rather interesting plans...

Azzandra will be powering up somehow,
Kharshai could be helping out the Ilujanka,
Akthanakos wants to go solo,
Zemouregals probably gonna try and steal the shield again. Old scores to settle and whatnot.
Hazeel indicated he's interested in messing around with the werewolves.
"We call it being a hero"
"That's interesting, we call it utter stupidity"

21-Nov-2016 23:31:36

Zulkir

Zulkir

Posts: 7,343 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
He is right to fear Azzanadra.

All that power, held back by the restraint of the teachings of Zaros. Can you imagine, now that he's powered up even further, perhaps on the verge of godhood like a few of us are theorizing if something were to happen, say, a misstep in Zaros's plan, that would require Azzanadra to give himself that extra push into godhood.

Zaros has always wanted to unite gods under his banner afterall.

I see this as nothing but a positive, at least, for Zarosians.
Zarosian Lorehound

Master Questcape Owner

Inconsistent Completionist

21-Nov-2016 23:52:31

Hazeel

Hazeel

Posts: 6,735 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Azzanadra's crazy, unintelligent, and a danger to society...nothing new, though I guess it explains how he got more power. Runescape doesn't need a hero...it needs a villain. An all encompassing force of evil that will remain ever-threatening and use chaos to make the peoples of Gielinor tolerate each other, grow strong together, and fight side by side against this evil. I am that villain.

22-Nov-2016 00:01:38

A Mad Hatter
Dec
fmod Member

A Mad Hatter

Forum Moderator Posts: 9,861 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What, you mean the absurdly blind devotion and constant gushing about an empire that's long dead wasn't a dead giveaway that he might not have been all there in the head before Zaros even came back into the picture?
^+^ Antediluvian of the Draculesti Bloodline ^+^

^+^ If the Gods see fit to curse us with the Blood, then we shall raise ourselves above them ^+^

22-Nov-2016 05:04:14

ZAmorakZaros
Apr Member 2013

ZAmorakZaros

Posts: 7,545 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ascertes said :
And here I thought this was going to be a comedy thread about the Zamorakian equivalent of Azzanadra.

Ascertes is displeased.

He isn't. He can't be.
We killed him.
NO
I do not ship ZamorakxZaros.
I follow them. And Marimbo, the best t5 god.

22-Nov-2016 12:47:14

Lord Bhaal

Lord Bhaal

Posts: 5,825 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Of course he is mad.
To be Zaros the decievers lapdog out of your free will is nothing short of an indication of madness.

Mad he is.
But in power...I remember Azzanadra to require the help of Arrav to get the upper hand on Zemouregal.
It's nothing we can't deal with.

And it's about time we wash our hands in zarosian blood during questlines.
Strength through Chaos!
Zamorak's most loyal assassin.

22-Nov-2016 13:23:47

Zulkir

Zulkir

Posts: 7,343 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord Bhaal said :
Of course he is mad.
To be Zaros the decievers lapdog out of your free will is nothing short of an indication of madness.

Mad he is.
But in power...I remember Azzanadra to require the help of Arrav to get the upper hand on Zemouregal.
It's nothing we can't deal with.

And it's about time we wash our hands in zarosian blood during questlines.

I also remember Wahisietel being able to fend off Lucien.. legit, right?

Don't try and prove a point with scripted outcomes. ;)
Zarosian Lorehound

Master Questcape Owner

Inconsistent Completionist

22-Nov-2016 13:41:29 - Last edited on 22-Nov-2016 13:41:55 by Zulkir

Quick find code: 341-342-794-65853237 Back to Top