Forums

Lore for Newbies

Quick find code: 341-342-753-66122246

p i l a f

p i l a f

Posts: 5,343 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Any quests that has to do with Gods and mahjarrat. Most of the quests connect, leading up to the quest sliske's endgame. Definitely do the recommended quests too for any quest. They're important to lore. A good place to start is hazeel cult, plague city.

You could also back track from each requirement for sliske's endgame bit there's A LOT

If you do a quest involving a god or mahjarrat, look into the other quests that one is required for or recommended for. RuneScape wiki quest guides will have a list that the quest you finished is required for on that quests page.

Feel free to look up the names of the gods and mahjarrat and find a list of the quests they're involved in.

Another thing you can do is organize the quests by release date and do quests that way

24-Sep-2019 07:06:57 - Last edited on 24-Sep-2019 07:12:01 by p i l a f

Gwennol
Sep Member 2010

Gwennol

Posts: 45 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Go to your ''Adventures'' button - pick ''Quests'' tab - use ''Timeline'' for Quest list sorting.

It gives a good start of which quests to do first and which to do next in chronological order.

28-Sep-2019 09:31:59 - Last edited on 28-Sep-2019 09:32:42 by Gwennol

Lord Drakan
Sep Member 2010

Lord Drakan

Posts: 7,043 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
p i l a f said :
Any quests that has to do with Gods and mahjarrat. Most of the quests connect, leading up to the quest sliske's endgame. Definitely do the recommended quests too for any quest. They're important to lore. A good place to start is hazeel cult, plague city.

You could also back track from each requirement for sliske's endgame bit there's A LOT

If you do a quest involving a god or mahjarrat, look into the other quests that one is required for or recommended for. RuneScape wiki quest guides will have a list that the quest you finished is required for on that quests page.

Feel free to look up the names of the gods and mahjarrat and find a list of the quests they're involved in.

Another thing you can do is organize the quests by release date and do quests that way

I would advise the contrary, since most quests involving gods and Mahjarrat are Sixth Age or endgame-Fifth Age. The exception is the Mysteries of the Mahjarrat series (Tale of the Muspah, Missing My Mummy, The Curse of Arrav, The Temple at Senntisten) and some miscellaneous ones like Enakhra's Lament and Fight Arena.

I would suggest following Gwennol's advice and doing quests in that order. Also, reading the official Lores and Histories and all editions of the Postbag from the Hedge, as well as any in-game book/text you can lay your hands on, is advised. :)
Bizarre Boron Fusswell, scryer extraordinaire. OSRS: POH ideas & RS3 minigames & achievement ideas !

Perhaps you're half right; perhaps we can't win. But we can fight.
— Zanik

05-Oct-2019 10:01:34

O Teragard
Jun Member 2023

O Teragard

Posts: 4,181 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord Drakan said :
Also, reading the official Lores and Histories and all editions of the Postbag from the Hedge, as well as any in-game book/text you can lay your hands on, is advised. :)

Yeah... I really miss postbag from the hedge. I hope it's brought back sometime.
Click here for ideas on exploring other worlds, specifically the human homeworld Teragard. This one's me baby

20-Jan-2020 05:04:49

Quick find code: 341-342-753-66122246 Back to Top