Forums

The Gods

Quick find code: 341-342-638-65863044

Mr Stoves
Dec Member 2020

Mr Stoves

Posts: 1,045 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was thinking upon the souls part of the gods and a thought came across me. What if the gods had no souls because they were already dead?! It seems to make sense to me, all living creatures will have souls which generates anima but gods dont have a soul, they dont generate anima and only manipulate it for power purposes. They dont have any after life either while a deity. why? Because they are already dead, being ascended and being a god IS their afterlife. Sure, they started harbouring a soul in sliskes endgame but that was only while their divinity was stripped, it was established as soon as they left the labyrinth that their fledgling soul would disappear and they would be divine once more. All young gods were mortals too who ascended, that would require death surely.

I know this is a mess of a post but I did not know how to structure it let alone how to write the idea down :c

24-Dec-2016 01:39:01

Summerleaf
Nov Member 2012

Summerleaf

Posts: 3,313 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mr Stoves said :
Summerleaf said :
Gods give up their souls when they ascend.

I know that but I was wondering if that would kill them per se so thy can accumulate this divinity, as in it IS their afterlife except physical.

No, that's not how afterlife in this existence works.

It is a fun theory tho.

09-Jan-2017 17:27:03

Quick find code: 341-342-638-65863044 Back to Top