Quick find code: 341-342-424-65897584

Summerleaf
Nov Member 2012

Summerleaf

Posts: 3,313 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rondstat said :
Summerleaf said :
@Round ... Maybe you should just write it? lol. Since you did the research

Oh man, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to steal your thunder. This was more reference stuff to help out. There are a lot of interesting environmental clues in game - Dragonkin architecture, Vyre architecture, 3rd age architecture, tomb architecture, etc - that tell a story of their own, and I really enjoy parsing non-verbal lore.

Maybe we could collaborate?

No lol. I'm just too lazy, and your much more eloquent

07-Apr-2017 22:58:49

Solanumtinkr

Solanumtinkr

Posts: 22,240 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes . . . well. . . . I wrote something and. . . well see for yourself. Something that may have been very at home in Zaneris and the who come up with these is the last person you'd suspect! So see for yourself. :)

The Singing Mushrooms

Once upon a time, before the Age of the Devourer and the endless heat, there was no desert and the land was bountiful. Every god and Goddess added their own touch and helped others out. One of Amascut's additions to help her fellows was an odd one, not being much of a gardener herself she went to some effort to come up with something rather odd, Singing Mushrooms. At first they would seem to be rather annoying which maybe have been the point and poking fun at some of her. . . family. But they could be summoned and helped increase crops and could even make mushrooms appear like rain. Unlike most fungus drying out only sends them into hibernation, so they will have survived even these new desert conditions, so farming knowledge will be able to revitalise them, Reborn! All I have to do now is find some.

Adrella, Priestess of Amascut.
The purpose of adventure is to shine light into dark places,
Poke monsters with a sharp stick, Then steal anything that isn't nailed down!
To the Manor Born QFC 185-186-367-65788716

08-Apr-2017 22:11:41

PercyJakks0n

PercyJakks0n

Posts: 95 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Either Kharshai's notes (they said rantings were ok, pretty much anything goes) on securing an existence for his people and a future for Mahjarrat children or some guy's (and this'll be a character I make up) journal about how things were going to shit in the Zarosian empire (the fall of the Zarosian empire always fascinated me, 'cause it was sort of based on the Roman empire, and I wanted to take a look at all the parallels).
We must secure an existence for Zaros followers and a future for Zarosian children.

@RSPercyJakks0n on Twitter,
@nerd-artist23 on DeviantART,
ask me anything @Percy1776 (anonymously if you want) on CuriousCat

09-Apr-2017 03:54:01 - Last edited on 09-Apr-2017 04:13:44 by PercyJakks0n

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My entry was made. It's about Amascut slowly going down from her former self (which was noble and always sought to give second chances to innocents and heroes who died early) to something else due to fear. It started with Mah on Freneskae, but something was fished up on Menaphos' ports which terrified Amascut even further, to the point where she became reluctant to reincarnate souls. Of course, this would have been around during the Second Age.

The writer was the High Priest of Amascut at the time who had written to the Pharaoh of Ullek about his concerns.
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

09-Apr-2017 19:57:17

SonofZeruiah
Jun Member 2016

SonofZeruiah

Posts: 110 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have made three submissions.

The first is a mythological tale of how and why they formed their family.

The second is a record of Elidinis' efforts to restore life back to Kharidian after Tumeken nuked the place.

The third is a memoir about how much the Kharidian empire lost in Tumeken's explosion and how his aspects stepped up to help after his "death".

If I get around to it, I want to write a fourth one about Icthlarin being ambushed by Amascut when he descends to the underworld to start transporting all of their dead from the final battle of the Kharidian-Zarosian war. (It would also contain Amascut's first acts after descending into insanity).

There are a lot of cool ideas floating around, I cannot wait to see which ones are chosen.

09-Apr-2017 21:42:01

A Mighty

A Mighty

Posts: 2,337 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
When I first saw this, I realized that I don't have much time right now to research lore that I'd like to compile, especially desert lore, which I haven't caught up on much lately. I thought I would just pass, but then I saw this:

Captain Lime said :

2. A former Grey Wizard is returning to Menaphos for the last time - the old Pharaoh died, and the new one disbanded the Menaphite wizard order and has stopped them from making trips to the Wizard's tower in Misthalin.

and I realized that long ago I wrote a story about a Grey Wizard who was secretly Zarosian. So I changed some things around a bit, like making him from the Bandit Camp instead of Varrock, and submitted that. :)
To those cursed by war and pest, Come into the light of Armadyl and rest. This is the law of Armadyl.

15-Apr-2017 00:17:08

Lopendebank3
Jan Member 2021

Lopendebank3

Posts: 2,460 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can someone write a story to fix a lorefail? Recently I saw that at the Roots in the Community lore story that Zemouregal wanted to take Menaphos, at the second age at this time the golden city wasn't even founded yet. But it can be changed in a way that menaphos used to be a great city, but when the god wars began many citizens left to the border cities Al Kharid, Uzzer and Ulek turning menaphos eventually into a ghost city and even outlaws begin living there. When Uzer and Ullek were destroyed Menaphos was rebuilded under leadership of the most leading architects with the newest technologic advancements and the knowledge of both cities. Al Kharid made a diplomatic deal with Saradominists to protect them against Zamoraks ravaging armies, explaining what Sergeant Mazakon (Saint Elspeth's master) did there at that time. EXP is not important, it's important to have fun and play with your friends. :) - Lopendebank3

17-Apr-2017 20:18:33

Quick find code: 341-342-424-65897584 Back to Top