Forums

Redeemed by Fire

Quick find code: 341-342-354-65850254

Ancientm3ge

Ancientm3ge

Posts: 4,638 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A redeemer, a giver of life, and bringer of true enlightenment. These are but a few descriptors we have been given in regards to this very radiant and interesting being. According to the fallen Nihil, he was sent here to scout and is studying burning embers from the celebration of fire. In what is described only as soon, the Queen of Ashes herself will arrive on Gielinor and I can't help but wonder, what is her personality?

I truly hope that her faction turns out to be one of religious zealotry, fanatics in their cause. A sense of vengeance permeates through those that have been redeemed by her radiant power of fire, a sense of rebirth and new purpose takes root within them, and they are transformed by her grace. This theme excites me and I hope to see it bloom into grandeur, for Gielinor should burn and thus be reborn. This faction would be the ultimate enemy of the Godless and some very good story telling potential is there.

Personally I would like to know how she rescued this Nihil from Freneskae, and I would love to see Zaros pay the price for his actions, for ignorance of compassion does not excuse one from atrocities. The fires of hatred have been stoked, and soon all shall burn. A glorious day indeed!
Enlightenment is coming

12-Nov-2016 06:29:03

Zulkir

Zulkir

Posts: 7,343 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.
November 10th 2016:

I pondering to myself if the choice I made in FOTG will be reverted or perhaps there might be a part of it which refers to giving Zaros the light simulacrum can be fixed. After years of wonderment and revelation I have greatly regretted my decision ever since. I do pray there is a way for me to return him to full power

?
Zarosian Lorehound

Master Questcape Owner

Inconsistent Completionist

12-Nov-2016 12:59:50 - Last edited on 12-Nov-2016 13:06:01 by Zulkir

Ancientm3ge

Ancientm3ge

Posts: 4,638 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zulkir said :
November 10th 2016:

I pondering to myself if the choice I made in FOTG will be reverted or perhaps there might be a part of it which refers to giving Zaros the light simulacrum can be fixed. After years of wonderment and revelation I have greatly regretted my decision ever since. I do pray there is a way for me to return him to full power

?
What is this nonsense?
Enlightenment is coming

12-Nov-2016 14:30:14

Quael
Jan Member 2018

Quael

Posts: 3,628 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancientm3ge said :
Zulkir said :
November 10th 2016:

?
What is this nonsense?

Jmods said no before, that the choices you made will be stuck forever sadly.
Duke of Fort Forinthry
Interested in role-play? check out: The Quest Collective

14-Nov-2016 16:58:22

Ancient Drew

Ancient Drew

Posts: 5,732 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancientm3ge said :
Good, let the hard choices stick. Being able to change them on a whim takes away consequence and meaning no?
I have to say that TLW was the hardest quest in the game choice wise, followed closely by Nomad's Elegy. I'm still wondering what might happen to Seren or the elves after leaving the dark shard and Eluned out. And also, did I put Icthlarin in danger by getting him to kill Gielinor, and did I give Sliske a Barrows super brother by killing Nomad?
Prepare for hell on RuneScape in Naval Cataclysm!

Pokemon battle? Friend Code: 4614-0426-2439

15-Nov-2016 11:49:33

Mazakon

Mazakon

Posts: 3,288 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Ancientm3ge said :
Good, let the hard choices stick. Being able to change them on a whim takes away consequence and meaning no?
I have to say that TLW was the hardest quest in the game choice wise, followed closely by Nomad's Elegy. I'm still wondering what might happen to Seren or the elves after leaving the dark shard and Eluned out. And also, did I put Icthlarin in danger by getting him to kill Gielinor, and did I give Sliske a Barrows super brother by killing Nomad?

I wonder that about Seren as well, especially since the choices didn't mention which methods were "correct" unlike in FOTG. Though the results seem peculiar to me since for some reason, leaving out the dark shard causes Seren to forget about what's ahead of the present.
The pirates of the Granblue set sail!

16-Nov-2016 23:52:04

Roland Lyons
Mar Member 2014

Roland Lyons

Posts: 3,475 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Kek>Queen of Ashes

All hail the great elder frog. Bringer of light and dank memes.

The gnomish children are his emissaries.
I will protect Gielinor. Zaros has no love for its people.

-Saradomin, Polemarchos Autokrator

17-Nov-2016 00:41:47 - Last edited on 17-Nov-2016 00:43:18 by Roland Lyons

Kemtros
Aug Member 2022

Kemtros

Posts: 5,407 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ancient Drew said :
Ancientm3ge said :

The dark shard would probably have more to do with the elves, since Seren did say that she can't really make a full apology for something she cannot remember herself doing. Eluned's inclusion might have more to do with the Elder God pillar, since Seren might need to be whole to truly deal with them.

Icthlarin was already on the Scoreboard and had received an invitation from Sliske, so he may have already been in danger. I think one way to see the choice is really that you're deciding whether or not Death gets involved.

I doubt that killing Nomad would change whether or not Sliske would have made him into a wight, since he was able to turn Akrisae and Linza while they were still alive. I'd worry more about whoever let him take a piece of the Stone of Jas in Dishonour Among Thieves.

17-Nov-2016 14:17:18

Quick find code: 341-342-354-65850254 Back to Top