Forums

Redeemed by Fire

Quick find code: 341-342-354-65850254

The contents of this message have been hidden.

20-Nov-2016 14:06:42

20-Nov-2016 16:34:22

20-Nov-2016 17:14:41

20-Nov-2016 19:02:20

20-Nov-2016 19:13:54

20-Nov-2016 19:15:45

Nature Rosa
Nov Member 2010

Nature Rosa

Posts: 119 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why would anyone think kana is ancient's alt...?

Evidence pl0x.

Reguardless, I am very interested in the queen of Ashes after this event. Answers please. :)
Roses are pink
Violets are violet
The WG is a dangerous sociopath with a long history of violence.

20-Nov-2016 19:58:31

Hazeel

Hazeel

Posts: 6,735 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nature Rosa said :
Why would anyone think kana is ancient's alt...?

Evidence pl0x.

No hard evidence as far as I can tell. As to why some people think he's ancient's alt...it's mostly a matter of really odd behavior or suspicious circumstances. It's been awhile, but one of the things several people--myself included--found weird was how he joined the Lore Community quite a while after Ancient left but was well familiar with our community's history, including Ancient's past and a lot particular details you wouldn't expect a newcomer to know if, even if he had been asking around.

In terms of context, Kana joined a while ago under a different name. He started off by introducing us to his faction. Not that uncommon. In a few weeks he changed factions (and his name), made a thread about it and became fanatical to his new faction. This happened again another week later. And then a fourth time shortly after. This behavior of switching factions and making a theatrical thread about it was pretty reminsicent to Ancient, so several lorumers--myself included--called him "Ancient" or "Ancient 2.0" in jest. This isn't uncommon. We call people Ancient all the time. Pretty much everyone's been called Ancient. Dennorak, Loopy, Ascertes, Dethal, Leth, Nelf, and even myself. We've made several jokes about Aegon, Leth, Ancient, and Dethal all being the same mastermind pulling the strings. =P We've only made two serious accusations as far as I'm aware.

After being called "Ancient", Kana had....a bit of a meltdown. This seemed odd because there was no reason for him to know who Ancient was, let alone get so offended. Everyone else usually just takes the joke in stride, but it really seemed to touch a nerve with Kana for some reason, which made people more suspicious. Until the Aegon issue surfaced, I didn't think having a high level alt was realistic. As it stands, I'm a bit iffy on it. I think if he realxed, there would be much less suspicion.
Runescape doesn't need a hero...it needs a villain. An all encompassing force of evil that will remain ever-threatening and use chaos to make the peoples of Gielinor tolerate each other, grow strong together, and fight side by side against this evil. I am that villain.

20-Nov-2016 21:48:34

Quick find code: 341-342-354-65850254 Back to Top