Forums

Adrasteia

Quick find code: 341-342-277-66250160

Roland Lyons
Mar Member 2014

Roland Lyons

Posts: 3,475 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We've known about her since Endgame and now for the first time, we get to meet her. And yet I have more questions than answers.

What we know for sure
-She is Saradomin's daughter
-She and her father seem to have a healthy relationship, at least, compared to the other parent-child relationships we see in Extinction, by and far.
-She masqueraded as Hebe, possibly taking the name from Icyene legends and history
-A princess, but enjoys her time with the common folk, getting her hands dirty

What I want to know
-Is she biological or adopted?
-If biological, did Saradomin sire her as a mortal, or god? Was she his daughter from Terragard that he mentioned in Endgame? Was he able to siphon a part of his godhood into her to keep her alive? If so, why just Adrasteia and not his wife? Did his wife die before his apotheosis? If she was sired during his Godhood, then who was the mother? Icyenic or human? We know from Safalaan that human-icyene hybrids don't have wings.
-If adopted, then what caused him to do this? Did he simply want to experience fatherhood all over again after losing his human family in Terragard? What sort of family did she initially come from?
-Is she even immortal? Or merely a human woman? Mostly this would apply if she was adopted
-How old is she?

Too many questions.
I will protect Gielinor. Zaros has no love for its people.

-Saradomin, Polemarchos Autokrator

05-Apr-2022 08:34:17 - Last edited on 05-Apr-2022 08:35:23 by Roland Lyons

Roland Lyons
Mar Member 2014

Roland Lyons

Actually now that I think about it, it's entirely possible Saradomin could've raised his daughter to demigodhood in a similar way that Tumeken and Elidnis did so with their dog and cat.

06-Apr-2022 05:34:04

Androme

Androme

Posts: 6,474 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Roland Lyons said :
Actually now that I think about it, it's entirely possible Saradomin could've raised his daughter to demigodhood in a similar way that Tumeken and Elidnis did so with their dog and cat.

It is possible but the wiki says she's not divine in any way, which seem weird to me. This should be retconned.

06-Apr-2022 15:10:46

Roland Lyons
Mar Member 2014

Roland Lyons

If she's not divine in any way then she's either adopted or sired relatively recently

06-Apr-2022 22:48:13 - Last edited on 06-Apr-2022 22:49:09 by Roland Lyons

Quick find code: 341-342-277-66250160 Back to Top