The empty house in Varrock...

Quick find code: 341-342-130-65546564

Ninjafiggy
Feb Member 2023

Ninjafiggy

Posts: 795 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
KrazydragonL said :
Nolhiir said :
That's insignificant Varrock guard #23's house.
I killed him for fun the other day. Can I keep his house?

His wife, insignificant Warrior Woman #42 owns it, but she's away in Ardougne
Ninjafiggy
|
Clans FTW!
|
Sutallite Clan
Owner
|
Questcape Hall of Fame #1803

14-Jan-2015 16:52:15 - Last edited on 16-Jan-2015 16:34:39 by Ninjafiggy

Penny Drakis

Penny Drakis

Posts: 789 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cthris said :
I think it's either Vanna*a'* (I doubt he actually lives in the sewer, he was a warrior in Saradomin's holy army apparently, he's not going to live down there), the priest, (They don't live in the churches, but irl they usually have houses really close), or the town Crier cause idk why

That priest actually does live in the church building, upstairs in a room two floors up, most likely. The room is littered with liquor bottles.

Talk to the priest. He's a god-damned drunk. LOL.

The house itself likely belongs to one of the nobles of Varrock. I doubt it's Draul Leptoc's and Juliet's new house; it has to be one of the others. Anyone got a list of them handy? And is there any canon on where the Leptoc family relocated?
Humility is self-destruction, pride is the destruction of all else. And He said, "
Let there be light.
"
And then there were none .

14-Jan-2015 21:01:40

Dark Fury

Dark Fury

Posts: 1,350 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yo people!

I really like all the theories and fun stuff you all have been posting about my topic regarding this house. Keep it up and we might actually get a post from someone @ Jagex who may reveal the mysterious owner(s) of the house. Who knows? Maybe they'll even reveal what purpose it serves, if any.
You peer into a Chapel of Zamorak, which appears to be abandoned. Before you can close the doors again, a Revenant Chaos-Bringer flies at you and slays you instantly with a bolt of Shadow Lightning. Oh dear! You are dead!

16-Jan-2015 18:27:14

I Kinda Fail

I Kinda Fail

Posts: 14,497 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I assumed it was Reldo's house, due to the fine furniture and books. I figure he gets a decent wage working at the castle, and the house is right next to the castle... Click here to support my idea to make the Chronicle Absorption prayer useful!
Click here to support replacing the Lumbridge Crater!

16-Jan-2015 23:57:56

Dark Fury

Dark Fury

Bump!
You peer into a Chapel of Zamorak, which appears to be abandoned. Before you can close the doors again, a Revenant Chaos-Bringer flies at you and slays you instantly with a bolt of Shadow Lightning. Oh dear! You are dead!

19-Feb-2015 18:02:20

Yusou Bhoroi

Yusou Bhoroi

Posts: 8,551 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
May be wrong, due to dodgy memory, but I always thought that was one of the houses that were intended to be POH, before Construction came out (before they realised it'd be undoable).

Could swear it was involved in that.. was demonstration home, or something.. anyone else have similar recollections? : o

19-Feb-2015 20:35:44 - Last edited on 19-Feb-2015 20:37:40 by Yusou Bhoroi

Dark Fury

Dark Fury

Bump!

29-May-2015 16:56:19

Solanumtinkr

Solanumtinkr

Posts: 22,240 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It is obviously Surok's house :O Well we chased him through the labyrinth of the Chaos tunnels, so let's keep the house... and fill it with goblins! I am sure he'll appreciate it :D The purpose of adventure is to shine light into dark places,
Poke monsters with a sharp stick, Then steal anything that isn't nailed down!
To the Manor Born QFC 185-186-367-65788716

29-May-2015 17:09:43 - Last edited on 29-May-2015 17:12:32 by Solanumtinkr

Quick find code: 341-342-130-65546564 Back to Top