Forums

Ironman only worlds?

Quick find code: 322-323-988-66219719

Omegamon
Jun Member 2023

Omegamon

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't know about you guys but i'm well beyond done being ragged by others when trying to do things. The point of the Iron mode is to be self-sufficient and independent. So why do we not have our own worlds? Why do we have to interact with non-iron players? They've given us instances so why not just give us a handful of worlds to eliminate this problem? Yeah it may be a bit of an ask but i'm at wits end and just needed to throw something out into the world.

21-Jun-2021 07:20:05

AWACS Pootis
Feb Member 2023

AWACS Pootis

Yeah, one of the problems I keep running into is that stores often don't have items in stock, or I have travel across the map to get specific items. I would love to see ironman worlds where stores have more stock, restock faster and have more items available.

21-Jun-2021 13:12:31

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No support.

If IM can get their own world then every other acc type would need one as well and I dont see that happening.

Plus just because thered be an IM only world doesnt mean it would prevent ppl from still causing problems.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

21-Jun-2021 21:37:49 - Last edited on 21-Jun-2021 21:38:41 by Draco Burnz

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Omegamon said :
I don't know about you guys but i'm well beyond done being ragged by others when trying to do things. The point of the Iron mode is to be self-sufficient and independent. So why do we not have our own worlds? Why do we have to interact with non-iron players?

Uhh, maybe due to the fact this is a MMO game, so if you dont want to interact with others then theres plenty of areas where ppl rarely visit.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

21-Jun-2021 21:39:56

Chenqing
Nov Member 2020

Chenqing

What kind of logic is that? Free players and Members already have their own worlds. Premier Club does too. So what other account types are there other than Ironman? You're logic reeks of the same kind used to argue against equal rights for oppressed groups. "if we did that, everyone would want them"

08-Sep-2021 11:18:26

Chenqing
Nov Member 2020

Chenqing

I want our own world too. Would stop me from avoiding the Wilderness all together. I don't go there, so can't get the achievements. I don't want some rando PVPer to kill me because I'm an easy target. Would totally ruin my IM fun.

08-Sep-2021 11:19:38

Philasophia

Philasophia

Posts: 501 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Every ironman is an island my boy. And to separate us from the whole is only natural. We stand alone. (Except in times like these). I am a light within the RuneScape forums. Not just any light, but the light of Diogenes searching for a single honest person.

09-Sep-2021 03:38:57

PapaGrinds
May Member 2023

PapaGrinds

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Omegamon said :
I don't know about you guys but i'm well beyond done being ragged by others when trying to do things. The point of the Iron mode is to be self-sufficient and independent. So why do we not have our own worlds? Why do we have to interact with non-iron players? They've given us instances so why not just give us a handful of worlds to eliminate this problem? Yeah it may be a bit of an ask but i'm at wits end and just needed to throw something out into the world.

I have thought of this as well, but I think it's something that could be potentially abusable or give advantages. For instance, bossing in the wilderness would be a lot safer. The point of ironman is to be self-sufficient, but it is a self inflicted difficulty we apply to ourselves, we shouldn't have an advantage over non-irons.

17-Sep-2021 04:47:31

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

PapaGrinds said :

I have thought of this as well, but I think it's something that could be potentially abusable or give advantages. For instance, bossing in the wilderness would be a lot safer. The point of ironman is to be self-sufficient, but it is a self inflicted difficulty we apply to ourselves, we shouldn't have an advantage over non-irons.

Exactly.

So just because you choose to use a self limited mode isnt a reason to get special privileges.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

17-Sep-2021 12:03:09

Quick find code: 322-323-988-66219719 Back to Top