Forums

Ironman only worlds?

Quick find code: 322-323-988-66219719

Startjimx
May Member 2022

Startjimx

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
just gone make a point i want ironman only worlds why you ask?
SCOUT BOTS IN WILDERNESS

this is fcking dum as hell i hate i want to go to wilderness but no thank as no matter where i go at somepoint you see a lvl 3 combat player and then hes gone few sec or min later owner of scout bot comes to kill you
now what to scout bots do to go from world to world if scout bot see an other player it logs the combat lvl and gear and send it to who ever or just list it on discord
then its just up to who ever feels like going to and killing the players if he has any gear worth money

i wont mind doing wilderness on normal worlds but this is just pure bullshit.....
and then is the problem of just hitting boss and not killing them at all just leaving it there so can be world hopping forever to find a boss that had not bin hit or just kill one and risking even more as i wont even get any loot from the first kill

i agree with the no only ironman worlds points
on the other hand i also dont agree with it

and we know a lot of player who say no to this are most likely using scout bots them self
its like calling somewan a cheater there just gone say there not cheating what cheater just admids he doing it

this is my first post and also gone be my last wont even look back at it as i know its pointless

best i can ask for is for mods to make it that wen ever someone is world hopping all day long or hours on end need to get check if its lvl 3 combat player just auto ban and maybe also check the IP where its logging from if there is a high lvl account logging from that same IP maybe also just ban them
i had banning power i can sit a full work day in the wilderness and just ban scout bots all day
i hate the wilderness not the PK'ers just the scout bot PK'ers
also a good idea is to just auto ban all known VPN ip's as a lot of bots run on VPN ips there a few who also play on a VPN as there are ISP that are just shit and slow down lots of stuff for no reason well there is a reason money

17-Feb-2023 22:09:12

Quick find code: 322-323-988-66219719 Back to Top