Forums

POH ISSUES/CHANGES Thread is locked

Quick find code: 322-323-567-66280704

The contents of this message have been hidden.

02-Jun-2023 01:39:29

Rabbitmeds
Nov Member 2023

Rabbitmeds

Posts: 205 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I suggest everyone reread what I posted on page 4, this applies to everyone, even the OP.

Rabbitmeds said :
Aside from the accusations people are exchanging and the blatant threats from both parties, which forum mods and jmods should be notified of...

I support that there needs to be a change to the way in which player housing is displayed in the 'view' option, for a number of reasons, some of which you (the OP) have expressed. Additionally, the tip jar needs to be removed altogether as it creates incentive in the manipulation of the current system.

Secondly, botting in player houses in w330 is a major issue that need be addressed as well. Although I do not frequent w330 (anymore), bots were and still are problematic, and yes there are still certainly bots that light the brazers for the prayer alter. If the accused players are actually botting, Jagex will issue repercussions as seen fit and certainly has tools to determine who is and is not breaking the in game rules.

Reading this thread has been "a lot" and although I am not familiar with any of the parties, if someone is insulting, berating, or outright using offensive language - they need to be reported and blocked and thus ignored. To threaten (again, this goes for both parties), is a serious offense. Threatening via language, threatening to post material that is detrimental to people on social media, doxxing, whatsoever will not be tolerated and ought to be dealt with swiftly.

Do not muddle this thread or forum with naming specific players, making threats, or accusations. This thread is for
Content Suggestions
only. All else must be dealt with via the in game reporting system and proper avenues.
20 Year Runescape Vet. | Astrophysicist studying 21-cm hyperfine hydrogen lines

Forum Help - Forum Help

02-Jun-2023 02:51:07

The contents of this message have been hidden.

02-Jun-2023 04:35:50

2_Tron

2_Tron

Posts: 22,969 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If players have issues ingame, in RuneScape, they can Report a player ... <- (link) ... in there, sending it automatically to Jagex/JMods with all evidence available for further investigations.
However, one might think that ingame report isn't sufficient enough, you can extend your report by making an email and send it to where you have more freedom to elaborate said situation to Jagex/JMods.

02-Jun-2023 08:41:56

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,172 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ermmm where to start.

First off I added a lock. Also hid nearly every single post bar 2 informing you all how to deal with this issue in game.

Making a thread to call out people naming and shaming and accusing each other of breaking the rules is not the best idea.

If anyone breaks ANY ingame Rules they need reporting only in game. Naming and shaming or sharing Video links does fall under Naming and Shaming.

So in a nutshell if You feel someone has or is breaking ingame rules Report in game and if you need to follow it up then send Jagex an E-Mail at:- [email protected]

Please don't make threads like these as they end up locked.

Also remember you have a friend in game called " your Ignore List " (Space for a few more) I suggest some of you use it as it will stop a lot of these issues from happening.
Comprehensive Account Security
What do snowmen have for breakfast? Snowflakes! :P

02-Jun-2023 11:48:26

Quick find code: 322-323-567-66280704 Back to Top