Forums

Hallowed Sepulchre Rewards

Quick find code: 322-323-534-66282535

Kiausai
Feb Member 2023

Kiausai

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
First of all. Hallowed Sepuclhre is a great piece of content, both in terms of XP and GP.

However, I have had some ideas for additional rewards. Both are quite simple and fully cosmetic.

First - a Sara owl can be found on the third floor of the Sepulchre. This is a fantastic-looking model for a pet, however, I understand that it would be overkill to have two pets for the activity. But, there could be a drop in the grand coffin that would be similarly as rare as a pet, that would morph the Giant Squirrel into the Owl. Optionally, if the Giant Squirrel is recoloured it could morph into a black version of the Owl.

Possible Recolour

Second - and this I am less excited for but it could be a little extra cosmetic is that the dyes could be used on the hallowed equipment that is used there. Colour it black and red to fit with the black graceful and the Darkmayer theme.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

25-Jun-2023 21:39:40 - Last edited on 25-Jun-2023 21:57:02 by Kiausai

Rabbitmeds
Nov Member 2023

Rabbitmeds

Posts: 205 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Love this idea! I audibly said "Oooo", I want the owl. That said, Hallowed Sepulchral is a piece of content I've yet to try but would definitely jump into it if this pet became available. 20 Year Runescape Vet. | Astrophysicist studying 21-cm hyperfine hydrogen lines

Forum Help - Forum Help

26-Jun-2023 00:25:19

Kiausai
Feb Member 2023

Kiausai

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There could even be a little animation when you use the morph item on the Squirrel of the owl swooping down to catch the squirrel and replacing it. Would be a neat little way to tie in how the squirrel becomes the owl.

26-Jun-2023 10:09:20 - Last edited on 26-Jun-2023 15:45:37 by Kiausai

HighWarden
Sep Member 2019

HighWarden

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do think it has come to a time that it would be great to have more rewards to spend our marks on. As soon as you buy out the store the marks not worth keeping. i

I think it's a waste to burn your marks on the random bags with monks robes and holy symbols etc. Personally i think it would be nice to have an ornament kit or a house skin purchasable from here.

28-Jul-2023 12:36:40

TH0KNI
Jan Member 2023

TH0KNI

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
That second owl gave me real Halloween vibes. As it's fitting as we're vastly approaching Halloween, it would be awesome if Hallowed Sepulchre's scenery changed thematically. We could have NPC zombies/ghouls walking around in place of the usual NPC's, and maybe pumpkin projectiles?!

04-Oct-2023 18:59:26

Ippe
May Member 2020

Ippe

Posts: 381 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly I think that's a great idea. I feel like Sepulchre does miss something thats really worth grinding for and I think that would be a great solution for it.

Support :)
Twitter @ippe_rs

Staff Member of Community Clan

10-Oct-2023 04:07:22

Quick find code: 322-323-534-66282535 Back to Top