Forums

Upgrade OSRS PVP worlds

Quick find code: 322-323-497-66291994

iRoN RiCH420
Jun Member 2023

iRoN RiCH420

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey all, i was recently thinking back to the 2008 when PVP worlds were released and you could pk anywhere in RS. Back then we had EP/DP (Drop potential) and when it went to 100% you had a high chance or getting a great drop from your opponent. To combat RWT at the time, you didn't receive items your opponent had from a kill, just random items. This was taken out eventually due to too much wealth being generated i believe and GP farming. Personally i prefer classic OSRS where you get the drops you pked and not random items, as it is now. But it made me realize, if there was an incentive for using PVP worlds, we could make them much more lively and populated. My first thought would be increased drop rates from monsters, so people have a reason to use these worlds. This gives pkers more of a reason to pk in pvp worlds. As it currently is, PVP worlds are very desolate in many parts of the world, as most people have no reason to use them. I always loved PVP worlds, it was an awesome idea to make all of the world dangerous. But we need rewards for this danger. Maybe you can also get some extra random drops when you get a PK, like the classic pvp worlds. It can be made so people don't abuse it and pk each other to farm GP. We need to revive PVP worlds and make them another exciting part of OSRS. Thank you for reading, Jagex please add these ideas or others it would be great! Thank you :)

18-Dec-2023 02:24:41

Quick find code: 322-323-497-66291994 Back to Top