Forums

OSRS STACKABLE CLUES.

Quick find code: 322-323-312-66291536

Zswordsman
Aug Member 2019

Zswordsman

Posts: 145 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd like to +1 very much. I think it's a win-win situation for all parties involved. People who don't care about clue scrolls, still aren't going to care about clue scrolls. Folks who do actively care have a bit more streamlined time getting more when hunting for them, and those who passively care and just do hunts as a chill between other antics are given the flexibility in doing up to as many as they want, and aren't punished for 'wasting' drop potential because they didn't IMMEDIATELY drop everything in their slayer task set up to go run that one scroll drop.

The only set of people who I think get 'screwed' out of it are like, snowflake accounts who have juggled for specific clues in their regions, and that's only in the sense of being a 'back in my daaaay' type situation.

08-Dec-2023 01:05:12

Buzooka
Dec Member 2023

Buzooka

Posts: 447 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes I would like this too, would be a great quality of life update. ¸•º´ˆ* ¸•*`˜*•¸ ¸•º......¸•³ ,...
-
..., ³•¸....... °•¸ ¸•*˜´*•¸ *ˆ`º•¸
*- ., ,.-˜.........¸›´-„¸¸„•`
-
´•„¸¸„- `‹¸ ........˜-., ,.-*

08-Dec-2023 01:31:34

Kukallimoku
Mar Member 2023

Kukallimoku

Posts: 1,606 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There are zero reasons not to include this in the game. Leagues have proven their effectiveness, and because you can only open one at a time, it does not give you ANY advantage over the current system in terms of loot received.

+1 all day long.
Of what worth is a man who cannot abide by his own words.

12-Dec-2023 18:13:10

Quick find code: 322-323-312-66291536 Back to Top