Forums

Submit poll ideas here! Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 322-323-299-64982848

P E A C E
Jun Member 2022

P E A C E

Posts: 3,720 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is awesome! I love the new poll document.
Hopefully I can see some Castle Wars updates such as
a 'take 5'
a right click 'light' option on barricades
make it so Castle Wars capes retrieve arrows if you have done animal magnetism
and the removal of search options on pointless boxes around RS.

Cheers Mat.

17-May-2013 12:48:39 - Last edited on 17-May-2013 12:51:22 by P E A C E

Sessamy
Jan Member 2011

Sessamy

Posts: 8,127 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I want the old varrock back or at least the old back door to the varrock west bank opened up. (was like this in ~2006) This would give us much more trading space as nobody goes back there because the bank booths are so far away. 10+ year RS veteran; Oldschool RS player.
Tech Support

17-May-2013 14:21:22

Nov Member 2017

Posts: 15,834 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly you need a poll to see if you Jagex is doing what the players want. You seem to have a mind of your own and break and follow what rules you want. Also as a final authority you seem to simply do as you please. A angry J mod would simply imply they have done everything correct and that their method is final. START LISTENING TO US!! 20 Year RS Veteran|OSRS Player
@RSN_97
Support Centre | Forum Help

17-May-2013 16:20:48

Sessamy
Jan Member 2011

Sessamy

Posts: 8,127 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scotty Z said :
Varrock bank was opened up when the grand exchange was introduced, it was never like that in the old days.

I guess you're right. I based that off of one picture I saw. The dates must've been wrong.
10+ year RS veteran; Oldschool RS player.
Tech Support

17-May-2013 17:21:20

Evil Pig20

Evil Pig20

Posts: 4,129 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd like to see a final, unified poll on rares. Asking '' would you like rares to return that are tradeable, not discontinued and introduced by our back-up plan? ''. If it does not achieve 75% support then as with all other polls it should fail.

The majority of people do not want rares to return in the form put forward by Jagex. Nobody voted for this back-up plan. People voted ''yes'' to the first poll not because they wanted rares back at all costs and by any method but because they wanted rares back in a way that they agreed with. People were unaware of this back-up plan when voting yes in the first poll, so using the first poll to justify needing the back-up plan seems crazy to me.

Really it should've been polled:

Poll 1 : ''Would you like to see further discussion on introducing previously rare items?'' [75% to continue]

Poll 2 : ''If rares were to return would you like to them to be tradeable'' [majority feeds into final question]

"If rares were to return, would you like them to be discontinued?'' [majority feeds into final question]

''If rares were to return, would you like them to be introduced by [method x, y, z...]?'' [most popular feeds into final question]

Poll 3 : ''Would you rares to return that are [tradeable/untradeable, as majority voted], [discontinued/continued, as majority voted] and introduced by [method, as was most popular]?''

Right now we're being given rares in a format that firstly the majority of players don't actually want (at least 64% based on the discontinued poll) and secondly we didn't actually even vote for (''back-up plan'').

If updates are going into the game that a super majority of people do not support or that we straight up didn't vote for then what use is there in the polling system.

What I, and I'm sure many others, would like is a final unified poll stitching together each of the fragments that were voted on independent of one another.

17-May-2013 18:24:34 - Last edited on 17-May-2013 18:36:29 by Evil Pig20

Quick find code: 322-323-299-64982848 Back to Top