Forums

Submit poll ideas here! Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 322-323-299-64982848

Cricio
Apr Member 2023

Cricio

Posts: 101 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi!
I have now for days been grinding slayer in hopes to achieve a hydra task from konar. After spending all my points for skipping, someone suggested i could turaelskip since im already level 99 untill i got a hydratask. I primarly want this task for the combatachievements, but it has been 3 days, with at least 3-4 hours of turaelskipping everyday in hopes to get this task.
Since this is the only slayerboss that can assign hydratask, could you maybe increase the chances of her assigning tasks within the caves of Mount Karoulm. Or could there maybe be some perks for achieving 99 slayer, where you weekly or so can "choose" a slayertask?
It just seems impossible to get this task. And by the way, no, i dont have hydras blocked, i have checked.

13-Dec-2023 17:45:58

2nd Crumbing
Aug Member 2023

2nd Crumbing

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Purchasing GOTR dyes from Felix for the purpose of getting more dyes more consistently and also for filling the log slot. The Abyssal Lantern was added and treated that way so add dyes too for the low price of 1.2k abyssal pearls.

22-Dec-2023 04:03:26

IGotVictims
Jun Member 2023

IGotVictims

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Personally I would love to see a huge graphical update added to OSRS. Close to or almost as close to RS3 without changing the feel or OSRS interface or anything like that. Just strictly graphical update with the option to switch from OSRS graphics to the improved graphics. :)

21-Jan-2024 23:43:48

Altunalism
Aug Member 2023

Altunalism

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
U guys heffto change Drop Table. For example if we get 1 drop we getting same drop again after 30 days i tired this shit.Always im getting same drops how its random im almost always mvp at toa and still im getting fang and ring .if i get fang drop u guys heff to remove fang drop my next purple. It has to be in order.not equal this way.I play that game longtime raids1 i get only papers.toa fang. always same.Broken codes

24-Jan-2024 18:13:17 - Last edited on 24-Jan-2024 18:13:38 by Altunalism

Quick find code: 322-323-299-64982848 Back to Top