Forums

Slayer Boss Room Looting Bag

Quick find code: 322-323-267-66275654

Big Bad Evil
Aug Member 2020

Big Bad Evil

Posts: 35 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

a while back I had a suggestion about the Slayer bosses rooms being a standard private instance so we don't have to keep switching worlds until we find an empty room. Now I wanna share a suggestion to prolong our trips when bossing.

Cause there is nothing more annoying when going into a boss room with a full inventory of food and items needed to kill the boss, finding that you cant pick up its loot after your first few kills. And with most boss rooms not having a standard private instance, the loot also dissapears after a short time, sometimes shorter then you can get your next kill (for me anyway).

My suggestion is therefore a Boss Room Looting Bag, where youll be able to store up to 12 items. Just so you can have a head start picking up the juicy loot without having to instantly juggle with your inventory when entering a boss room. This item should also be restricted to be used only within a boss room, and not anywhere else.

I still rather have all bosses (or the slayer bosses only) to have a standard private instance (like Alchemical Hydra) so you can just keep the loot on the floor for an hour or so, but maybe technically thats a pretty big thing to change (it would save everyone the most annoying part of hopping worlds to find a free world).

01-Mar-2023 21:37:01

Sk8r Dan Man
Feb Member 2013

Sk8r Dan Man

Posts: 374 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Personally, I've always said that looting bags should be useable anywhere, but degrade after so many items have been stored in it. If this were added, then you would not be able to withdraw the items, except at a bank, and you would not be able to destroy the looting bag either to get the stuff out of it. This should not serve as a way to bring more supplies on bossing trips, but rather just a way to store your loot without all of the floor juggling.

03-Mar-2023 04:19:46

Quick find code: 322-323-267-66275654 Back to Top