Forums

All Year League-Type Content

Quick find code: 322-323-239-66291154

This Leo
Oct Member 2023

This Leo

Posts: 2,226 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Is there any way Jagex can make leagues (or something similar) to be an all year (permanent) thing? I’ve been gone for 2 years because I haven’t really had time to play due to the busy schedule of my adult life. League has brought me back and I am really able to enjoy the content in my own time.

Not sure if everyone agrees, but I’m certain players would come back and stay to play. Not sure if I can find time again to play after this is over.

Thank you.

28-Nov-2023 18:30:47

This Leo
Oct Member 2023

This Leo

Right. It doesn’t have to be exactly like leagues with the relics, but I would love to have a faster paced game mode where I can just log into the specific world for and just play for my enjoyment with the quicker exp rates.

29-Nov-2023 13:57:35

Teridax
Aug Member 2023

Teridax

Posts: 3,499 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No support. If you aren't dedicated, you aren't playing.

These limited time game modes are actually a big scam to get you to stop progressing in your main account to play in a silly game mode for about 2 months, then it gets reset and you're left with maybe a 5 mil reward.

I got my first boss pet recently, because I wasn't wasting my time in leagues and instead dedicating my time and energy to my main. Everyone has different goals of course, but I for one am TIRED of the constant "start over!" schemes by Jagex. And these game modes have no actual place in Runescape, at that point it's no longer RS and it's a private server. Having all these OP weapons and high XP rates, people wouldn't be playing RS for long if that was the case.

Besides, there are plenty of opportunities for you to start any type of ironman mode with your own self-imposed restrictions.

29-Nov-2023 15:45:22

This Leo
Oct Member 2023

This Leo

I sure wish I can devote more than 5+ hours of my day towards playing this game like you. Unfortunately, I cannot. With numerous posts from other people suggesting this, I don't think it would be a bad idea to have 1-2 worlds for leagues. Who does it hurt? You?

21-Dec-2023 19:00:00 - Last edited on 21-Dec-2023 19:00:30 by This Leo

Quick find code: 322-323-239-66291154 Back to Top