Forums

Small Suggestions Thread Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 322-323-184-65614746

Fishy Sunak
Dec Member 2023

Fishy Sunak

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Jagex
I would love it if you added a Dark Mode option for players with photosensitivity or other eye issues, or those who want a different look.
All that needs changing is the text and background colour of the yellow interfaces and boxes eg. The box when you hover over your XP and levels or the chatbox on fixed and when an NPC talks to you.
It would be extremely helpful!
Thanks!
We're delivering for the people of Gielinor!

21-Dec-2023 12:29:06

Mr_Finchwood
May Member 2021

Mr_Finchwood

Posts: 42 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TheVidmaster said :
I would love to see a change to the Head Trophy Space in POHs that allows you to change which head is on display via right click like you can with the Boss Lair Display in the Achievement Gallery. Shouldn't have to waste a rare drop or make a duplicate room just to have a different one on display.

A great way to do this would be to make a new type of room that is essentially a storage closet with a limited number of shelves. Each shelf would have the ability to store selected POH items which rely on hard-to-obtain inputs such as heads, jars, and the like. Players they would have the option of storing ONE EACH of these rare items, and could swap them out whenever they like.

26-Dec-2023 16:41:46

Vasya Boar
Mar Member 2023

Vasya Boar

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Good afternoon and happy new years team,

I mainly play UIM and I know somethings like tool leprechauns, lms/nmz coffers have pins.

Is it possible to get a pin added to any death storage's? Not sure if this has been suggested or not, but it seems like since some ironmen use this to bank or reset their looting bag it would be a good idea to have it protected.

Just wanted to hear any thoughts regarding this.

Best,
Vasya

01-Jan-2024 23:38:52

Pingu
Dec Member 2023

Pingu

Posts: 4,611 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello Scapers,

My suggestion here is related to the Bank search in tandem with the setting Esc closes the current interface .

I enjoy my keyboard shortcuts. Closing interfaces with the Esc key is a great quality of life. There is an exception to this however : searching an item in the bank . When I am done with my search, I want to press Esc to close the search. Currently, pressing Esc closes both the search and the bank .

If the option "Esc closes the current interface" is deactivated, pressing Esc on a search only closes the search.

My suggestion is simple : have the Esc key only close the search , regardless of the Esc closes the current interface option. For players who want to close their bank with the keyboard shortcuts, this will mean tapping the Esc key twice, which is much more intuitive than closing both the search and the Bank at the same time.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Pingu

07-Jan-2024 17:11:44

Fuhju
Nov Member 2023

Fuhju

Posts: 46 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This would be similar to what RS3 has.

I personally would love to see my current RS3 Title reintroduced ( 'the Green'). i know there is a CA system, this could get integrated into it or have it be a separate system. It would give players more motivation.

Take Care

10-Jan-2024 10:35:29

Quick find code: 322-323-184-65614746 Back to Top