Forums

Breathtaking | Social/Mature

Quick find code: 320-321-959-66246012

ThatCalcifer
Jul Member 2023

ThatCalcifer

Posts: 300 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Personally I have played Runescape since 03. In that time I have joined a few clans and even stayed in one for over six years and watched everyone from that clan slowly either quit or just disappear. That clan I called home until it was deserted and I was the only one that was left. It was a few months after I realized no one was coming back that I decided to officially leave that clan. Then about a week or two after that point I was semi afk wcing at the wcing guild and saw Pinkie chatting with another nearby player. My video had just ended so i looked over at the conversation and she was recruiting someone to the clan. I clicked to get a bit closer and asked her a few questions about the clan and thought to myself maybe I'll give clans another chance.. Ever since then I have been able to do some Theater of Blood, some Chambers, a number of boss trips, and now always have a community of some awesome players to chat with! The discord has been fun, when I actually feel like I can be sociable. The outside of rs events have been really fun too!

All in all this clan is truly Breathtaking. I have kids and work a very busy schedule nowaday, so its hard to put in the hours I once did, but when I log on now vs when I was solo, I tend to enjoy the time I am having more. So from deep down thank you all. Thank you guys for being Breathtaking.

17-Feb-2022 23:31:36

Quick find code: 320-321-959-66246012 Back to Top