ProfRoibus

ProfRoibus

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: ProfRoibus | Nso Nnunu
Preferred Name: Prof, Stork, Nso, or Ude--doesn't really matter to me
Timezone: EST
P2P or F2P: P2P | F2P
Total level: 1485 | 256

What do you enjoy doing most in game?: Questing and some minigame/raid activities I would like to learn. Coming back to osrs after a huge break and relearning a lot of the game.
What is your current goal in Runescape?: Fire Cape --> Quest Cape --> Max --> Log/Comp Cape
How did you find us? (referral, forums, ) Forums
Do you agree to our rules?: Yes, of course.
What rule is most important to you, and why?: Not really one to pick favorites, usually.
Any additional comments about yourself?: I talk a lot and have a lot of old knowledge of osrs that is definitely outdated and needs some correction. Very social, but also why I left my last clan; not much response from people and didn't really feel comfortable talking.

07-Aug-2022 22:26:30

SeraBabez

SeraBabez

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: SeraBabez
Preferred Name: Sera
P2P or F2P: P2P
Total level: 1783

What do you enjoy doing most in game?: Bossing, Minigames, Making new friends :)
What is your current goal in Runescape?: Have fun :)
How did you find us? (referral, forums, ): Forums
Do you agree to our rules?: Yes
What rule is most important to you, and why?: Respect all clan memebers. (We are nothing without respect) :)
Any additional comments about yourself?: Like making friends and helping out new players :)
:)

09-Aug-2022 17:39:15

Tom Hosidius
Oct Member 2021

Tom Hosidius

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name:GIM QME
Preferred Name: QME
Timezone: GMT +2
Total level: 1887

What do you enjoy doing most in game?:chatting, pvm, clan notifications
What is your current goal in Runescape?: max out
How did you find us? (referral, forums, ) forums
Do you agree to our rules?:Yes
What rule is most important to you, and why?: Respect all clan members. I am very open minded and i respect all cultures and thoughts.
Any additional comments about yourself?: Would love to join if you have clan notifications enabled, it just gives me a rush of dopamine if everyone sees me getting a drop.

10-Aug-2022 19:49:47

Tism Express
Sep Member 2022

Tism Express

Posts: 376 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Mericano
Preferred Name: Mericano, Meri, or Matt
Timezone: CST
Total level: 1757

What do you enjoy doing most in game?: I've been enjoying questing and doing achievement diaries.
What is your current goal in Runescape?: I would like to learn to do Chambers and more group content. I've been mainly solo.
How did you find us? (referral, forums, ) forums
Do you agree to our rules?: yes
What rule is most important to you, and why?: Respect all clan members.
Any additional comments about yourself?: I'm a long time runescape player since like 2004, mostly on and off.

14-Aug-2022 01:29:53

Seraphics

Seraphics

Posts: 421 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ProfRoibus said :
Runescape Name: ProfRoibus | Nso Nnunu
Preferred Name: Prof, Stork, Nso, or Ude--doesn't really matter to me
P2P or F2P: P2P | F2P
Total level: 1485 | 256

What do you enjoy doing most in game?: Questing and some minigame/raid activities I would like to learn. Coming back to osrs after a huge break and relearning a lot of the game.
What is your current goal in Runescape?: Fire Cape --> Quest Cape --> Max --> Log/Comp Cape
How did you find us? (referral, forums, ) Forums
Do you agree to our rules?: Yes, of course.
What rule is most important to you, and why?: Not really one to pick favorites, usually.
Any additional comments about yourself?: I talk a lot and have a lot of old knowledge of osrs that is definitely outdated and needs some correction. Very social, but also why I left my last clan; not much response from people and didn't really feel comfortable talking.

Application accepted

14-Aug-2022 13:26:42

Quick find code: 320-321-926-66242311 Back to Top