Jul Member 2019

Stith

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: Stith

Prefered name: Stith/Wyatt

Pronouns: He/Him

Total level: 1939 currently

Why would you like to join our community?:
I would like to be apart of a more Positive community that is progressive, and welcoming to everyone. Unlike all the hateful things I see all over RuneScape. I'm a gay man who wants to chat/play RuneScape with my fellow L.G.B.T.Q.I.A.+ peeps. :D

07-Mar-2021 03:45:24

MasquedRose
Mar Member 2022

MasquedRose

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: MasquedRose
Prefered name: Rose, ladybird, or whatevee is kind and suits fancy
Pronouns: she/her
Total level: 1260 and climbing
Why would you like to join our community?: looking for a home clan that is non-judgmental and good fit i am ally and +, neuro diverse with lgbt friendly (included) teen childs. We're a little extra. 🙃

08-Mar-2021 19:05:18

2000s music

2000s music

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: Vintage Coin
Prefered name: Tyler/Vintage
Pronouns: He/him
Total level: 1233
Why would you like to join our community?: I have no real runescape friends that play anymore, so it will be nice to be a part of a growing and like-minded community of people! :D

09-Mar-2021 19:00:35

Avinculare
Feb Member 2020

Avinculare

Posts: 222 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Tyler ^.^

Your application is all good, but the name you had before your current rsn is... Sketchy :P I've added you ingame so we can have a chat when we're both online next, or you can connect to the discord with the details in the first post in the thread and have a chat with any of the admins there.

I'm sure you're fine, but I'm also sure you understand the caution on our part. I look forward to seeing you around ^.^

10-Mar-2021 05:46:08

Quick find code: 320-321-912-66177260 Back to Top