RSN: Sandsanta
Combat Level: 125
Prayer Level: 97
Magic Level: 99
Ranged Level: 99
Total Level: 1941
Agility Level: 80
Herblore Level: 78
PvM Experience: Decent TOBer, can flick all 3 minions at Graardor with occasional mistakes, etc.
Who recommended you to our clan/how did you find us: Found on the forums
Do you agree to the clan rules: Yes!
Do you have 250m worth of PvM gear: Yes.
Do you have the required untradeable gear: Yes.
Do you have Rigour/Augury unlocked: Yes.
What extra can you receive from tanking (read the rules to find the answer): shards + bandos boots, 3% of NM uniques, zammy hilt, steam battlestaves.
Former clan and why did you leave: Hyperion, left because of accusations (that have been proven to be wrong thanks to video evidence, right before I quit) of lying about inconsistent ping (spikes in the thousands of milliseconds at times) after stating that it was the sole reason I didn't have an infernal cape yet. A few people ganged up on me, kept calling me names and truly made OSRS a shitty experience for the hours the ordeal lasted. Even if I had blocked them, they would still have been tainting my reputation behind my back. Not wanting this climate to affect my mental health (an emotional state similar to what I had experienced that wicked night had already triggered a depersonalization/derealization episode once), I decided to leave shortly after the incident, right after posting video evidence in Hyperion's Discord, inviting the accusers to think twice before jumping to conclusions next time. Better internet is coming soon though, I've been stuck in a rural area due to COVID.
Are you willing to use discord: Yes.

20-Jan-2021 08:26:34

meOwNYXx
Dec Member 2015

meOwNYXx

Posts: 446 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SandSanta said :
RSN: Sandsanta
Prayer Level: 97
Total Level: 1941
Herblore Level: 78
PvM Experience: Decent TOBer, can flick all 3 minions at Graardor with occasional mistakes, etc.
What extra can you receive from tanking (read the rules to find the answer): shards + bandos boots, 3% of NM uniques, zammy hilt, steam battlestaves.
Former clan and why did you leave: Hyperion, left because of accusations (that have been proven to be wrong thanks to video evidence, right before I quit) of lying about inconsistent ping (spikes in the thousands of milliseconds at times) after stating that it was the sole reason I didn't have an infernal cape yet. A few people ganged up on me, kept calling me names and truly made OSRS a shitty experience for the hours the ordeal lasted. Even if I had blocked them, they would still have been tainting my reputation behind my back. Not wanting this climate to affect my mental health (an emotional state similar to what I had experienced that wicked night had already triggered a depersonalization/derealization episode once), I decided to leave shortly after the incident, right after posting video evidence in Hyperion's Discord, inviting the accusers to think twice before jumping to conclusions next time. Better internet is coming soon though, I've been stuck in a rural area due to COVID.
Are you willing to use discord: Yes.

Congratulations ! You have been accepted into Payback PvM. Please leave your private on so you can be gear checked and make sure to add Payback PvM to your friends list. You may ask our Staff for the Discord infos, thanks for joining in!

- onyx

20-Jan-2021 08:54:16

HoldMyOxy

HoldMyOxy

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: DenyDestiny
Prayer Level: 92

Total Level: 2155
Agility Level: 92
Herblore Level: 90
PvM Experience: Decent at everything besides raids (lack of experience) love corp
What extra can you receive from tanking (read the rules to find the answer): shards &boots, 3% of NM uniques, zammy hilt & steam battlestaves.

20-Jan-2021 14:11:36

Manthe
Dec Member 2022

Manthe

Posts: 60 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HoldMyOxy said :
RSN: DenyDestiny
Prayer Level: 92

Total Level: 2155
Agility Level: 92
PvM Experience: Decent at everything besides raids (lack of experience) love corp
What extra can you receive from tanking (read the rules to find the answer): shards &boots, 3% of NM uniques, zammy hilt & steam battlestaves.

Congratulations ! You have been accepted into Payback PvM please leave your private on so you can be gear checked and make sure to add Payback PvM to your friends list. You may ask our Staff for the Discord infos, thanks for joining in!

- Manthe.

20-Jan-2021 14:18:56

Juhmaica
Jan Member 2023

Juhmaica

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: Juhmaica
Combat Level: 124
Prayer Level: 87 (i have 99 banked working on it)
Total Level: 2040
PvM Experience: I still need to learn cox/tob but i have gear and stats for it. I can do every other boss in the game
Who recommended you to our clan/how did you find us: Found it myself
Do you agree to the clan rules: Yes
Do you have 250m worth of PvM gear: Yes
Do you have the required untradeable gear: Yes
Do you have Rigour/Augury unlocked: Yes
What extra can you receive from tanking (read the rules to find the answer): Zammy hilts, bandos boots, steam battlestaves and godsword shards :)
Former clan and why did you leave: Pvm outpost. I was a captain in there for about 4 years but the clan eventually died so i'm looking for a new pvm home :D
Are you willing to use discord: Yes
If you change your name please inform us on discord or our osrs forum thread.

21-Jan-2021 09:48:23

Manthe
Dec Member 2022

Manthe

Posts: 60 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Juhmaica said :
RSN: Juhmaica
Combat Level: 124
Prayer Level: 87 (i have 99 banked working on it)
Total Level: 2040
PvM Experience: I still need to learn cox/tob but i have gear and stats for it. I can do every other boss in the game
Who recommended you to our clan/how did you find us: Found it myself
Do you agree to the clan rules: Yes
Do you have 250m worth of PvM gear: Yes
Do you have the required untradeable gear: Yes
Do you have Rigour/Augury unlocked: Yes
What extra can you receive from tanking (read the rules to find the answer): Zammy hilts, bandos boots, steam battlestaves and godsword shards :)
Former clan and why did you leave: Pvm outpost. I was a captain in there for about 4 years but the clan eventually died so i'm looking for a new pvm home :D
Are you willing to use discord: Yes
If you change your name please inform us on discord or our osrs forum thread.

Congratulations ! You have been accepted into Payback PvM please leave your private on so you can be gear checked and make sure to add Payback PvM to your friends list. You may ask our Staff for the Discord infos, thanks for joining in!

- Manthe.

21-Jan-2021 11:50:44

Quick find code: 320-321-844-66182838 Back to Top