Forums

Tectonic - PVM | Social

Quick find code: 320-321-794-66254540

SARAHDOMlN
Mar Member 2023

SARAHDOMlN

Posts: 41 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. RSN: SARAHDOMlN - (the i is a lowercase L)

2: Total Level: 1886

3: Combat Stats: 99 all combat stats except for prayer (83)

4: Tell us a bit about yourself. What do you like to do in game? I love pvm !! currently working on spider pet but im down for anything

5. Why are you looking to join Tectonic? What are you looking for from the clan? Wanting some people to boss with ! I used to play a lot and I just came back about a month ago, rebuilded a little and now im ready to pvm .

6. Why would you be a good member of the community? I am super nice, team player , love to boss, and I have always split any drop , even an elysian that i got years ago

06-Mar-2023 05:41:27

SARAHDOMlN
Mar Member 2023

SARAHDOMlN

Posts: 41 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. RSN: SARAHDOMlN - (the i is a lowercase L)

2: Total Level: 1886

3: Combat Stats: 99 all combat stats except for prayer (83)

4: Tell us a bit about yourself. What do you like to do in game? I love pvm !! currently working on spider pet but im down for anything

5. Why are you looking to join Tectonic? What are you looking for from the clan? Wanting some people to boss with ! I used to play a lot and I just came back about a month ago, rebuilded a little and now im ready to pvm .

6. Why would you be a good member of the community? I am super nice, team player , love to boss, and I have always split any drop , even an elysian that i got years ago

06-Mar-2023 05:57:22

Quick find code: 320-321-794-66254540 Back to Top