COME ON GEEZ
Jan Member 2024

COME ON GEEZ

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OSRS Username: Calm Seagull
Combat Level: 77
Total Level: 1326

Time zone/Location: UK / GMT

Will you join the official clan Discord channel? - Id love too!

Will you add Coach Trip and PM him once you complete your application? Have just added and pmed him.

Name of previous clan? - Fatality, Was also in heroic on my 1 defence pure account called 'cxa'. I only left the clan because i quit the game as a whole and took a break. I am back now and this ironman account is going to be my main as my pure although maxed was still very restricted and didnt bring much to the clan. I am low level combat at the moment but am focusing on questing/skilling before i train combat so ill be pvm ready in a couple of months max. I hope i get a chance to play with you guys again :) thanks for reading my app!

Will you introduce yourself in 'Heroic' Clan Chat (join as guest and type /// to speak)? yes!

12-Mar-2022 20:44:37

Marcent

Marcent

Posts: 27 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OSRS Username:Marcent

Combat Level:121

Total Level:1835

Country and time zone: US Eastern

Discord name and tag (for example Testing#1234):Marcent#5623

Name of any alternative/iron/pure account(s): None

Name of previous clan(s) and reason(s) for leaving?None in OSRS

Will you introduce yourself in 'Heroic' Clan Chat (join as guest and type /// to speak)?Sure

Will you add Coach Trip and PM him once you complete your application? Sure

Upon joining the clan will you read the rules and important information on Discord? Sure

How did you hear about the clan (if referred by member please state username)? Searched forums.

13-Mar-2022 22:04:50

This Leo
Oct Member 2023

This Leo

Posts: 2,226 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OSRS Username: Galleon 88

Combat Level: 125

Total Level: 2099

Country and time zone: USA/Eastern

Discord name and tag (for example Testing#1234): Galleon 88#1826

Name of any alternative/iron/pure account(s): N/A

Name of previous clan(s) and reason(s) for leaving? Exigence; wanted to find a clan that was more active and active in bossing (when I do decide to boss hah)

Will you introduce yourself in 'Heroic' Clan Chat (join as guest and type /// to speak)? Yes, been in the cc for a couple of days now. :)

Will you add Coach Trip and PM him once you complete your application? Added 2-3 days ago and spoke.

Upon joining the clan will you read the rules and important information on Discord? Yes

How did you hear about the clan (if referred by member please state username)? A clan mate from Exigence suggested this clan to me.

17-Mar-2022 00:12:22

FilpFlopsell
Nov Member 2022

FilpFlopsell

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OSRS Username: filpflopsell

Combat Level:124.6

Total Level:1969

Country and time zone: us est

Discord name and tag (for example Testing#1234): rather not post in a public setting

Name of any alternative/iron/pure account(s): alot filpflopbill/hill/tell/fill

Name of previous clan(s) and reason(s) for leaving? elemental pvm-disbanned/ zodic pvm-people started getting really toxic with each other with other factors

Will you introduce yourself in 'Heroic' Clan Chat (join as guest and type /// to speak)?i have

Will you add Coach Trip and PM him once you complete your application?i will

Upon joining the clan will you read the rules and important information on Discord?always

How did you hear about the clan (if referred by member please state username)?scrolling looking for a new clan

17-Mar-2022 20:48:53

kerbalslay3r

kerbalslay3r

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OSRS Username: Kerbalslay3r

Combat Level: 112

Total Level: 1759

Country and time zone: Netherlands, GMT+1

Discord name and tag (for example Testing#1234): kerbalslay3r#1350

Name of any alternative/iron/pure account(s): -

Name of previous clan(s) and reason(s) for leaving? No previous clan

Will you introduce yourself in 'Heroic' Clan Chat (join as guest and type /// to speak)? Yes!

Will you add Coach Trip and PM him once you complete your application? Yes

Upon joining the clan will you read the rules and important information on Discord? Yes

How did you hear about the clan (if referred by member please state username)? Forums

19-Mar-2022 17:47:12

Kataphatic

Kataphatic

Posts: 262 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OSRS Username: Kataphatic

Combat Level: 126

Total Level: 2277

Country and time zone: USA - EST

Discord name and tag (for example Testing#1234): Thievinghost#0001

Name of any alternative/iron/pure account(s): Thievinghost

Name of previous clan(s) and reason(s) for leaving? I own thievinghost cc (not a clan- just a service)

Will you introduce yourself in 'Heroic' Clan Chat (join as guest and type /// to speak)? Yes

Will you add Coach Trip and PM him once you complete your application? Yes

How did you hear about the clan (if referred by member please state username)? OSRS Forum

20-Mar-2022 22:47:26

lRWT

lRWT

Posts: 511 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OSRS Username: Bence44

Combat Level: 126

Total Level: 2220

Country and time zone: Netherlands GMT+1

Discord name and tag : bence 44#6730

Name of any alternative/iron/pure account(s): Pure Profit

Name of previous clan(s) and reason(s) for leaving? wasnt really in a clan just got back after a 1,5 year break and trying to find some people to play with.

Will you introduce yourself in 'Heroic' Clan Chat (join as guest and type /// to speak)? yes

Will you add Coach Trip and PM him once you complete your application? yes

Upon joining the clan will you read the rules and important information on Discord? yes

How did you hear about the clan (if referred by member please state username)? RS Forum

21-Mar-2022 09:27:47

Quick find code: 320-321-789-66246332 Back to Top