Forums

W22 Fishing Old School

Quick find code: 320-321-773-66078495

Catafrato

Catafrato

Posts: 615 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
First post of 2021!

Hello from an old friend whose youth and leadership skills were shaped by this wonderful Guild! Some of you may remember me as Cata, active from 2007 to 2012, Captain of the Shilo Guard, Bane of Aviansies! >: D

Back in the day, I was honored to have been made CC Captain (silver star) and General (gold star) in terms of leadership responsibilities, under Pretzel's administration and mentorship. Fond, fond memories. [I assume this makes me a "Clan Legend" as per the current system?]

I am on the Discord channel and have probably been for a few years, but haven't really interacted much there.

Nice to see you all, especially some familiar names. I hope W22 Fish continues shaping people positively as much as it shaped me in my formative years. <3

~ Cata >: D

01-Jan-2021 18:06:30

Thingumywat

Thingumywat

Posts: 174 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cheers to you, legendary fisherman, and all others who have had a hand in building the legacy of an amazing clan all of these years. This amazing game is set to celebrate the big 20 in a few days, and I too, in about a months time will be somehow wondering how I have stuck with this game for 20 years myself! While I have only been a clan member for a few years on old school now, I must say of all the things I have been involved with in my time in Gielinor, this clan is the one thing I am proud to hang my hat on!! From the new school of the old school, <>< on to 2021 and beyond!!! ><> ~ W22 Fish ~ <><

01-Jan-2021 19:52:42

Quick find code: 320-321-773-66078495 Back to Top