Forums

Galvanized – Ironman Clan

Quick find code: 320-321-7-66266898

Me re
Jan Member 2023

Me re

Posts: 208 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So this guy goes to the doctor and states "Doc I have a problem but it's really strange just hear me out on this. Listen to my thigh with your stethoscope you'll see what I mean."
The doctor looks at him confused thinking that's strange but obliges and puts his stethoscope on the guys thigh.

A little voice comes through "Listen man I need 20$ seriously I'll pay you back as soon as I can I just need 20$ right now."

The doctor sits back "that is really is strange!" The patient nods and replies "That's not all! Listen to my knee!"

The doctor does so and the same little voice is heard through the stethoscope again "Man 10$ even just 10$ I just really need the money right now I promise I'll pay you back as soon as I get paid! "

The doctor is completely baffled and says "That's really unusual!" And the guys says "I know! Listen to my shin bone."

The doc does so and sure enough, that same little voice again starts talking "come on man just 1$ or even 2$ what you got I just really need the money man seriously I'll pay you back."

The doctor is really confused so he says to the patient "Look I'm going to do some consultation and I'll be right back." So he goes to his office and looks through his textbooks and finds nothing. Not a single thing that'd be similar so he calls an expert with 40 years of experience for help and that doctor is stumped as well."I've never heard of anything like that!"

The doctor comes back to see the patient and says "I can't find anything at all about your condition. I don't know what it is...but I might have an idea as to what's happening. It sounds to me like." The doctor pauses for a moment. "Like your leg is broke in three different places!"

« Social BTW »

be social too

07-Feb-2023 15:42:25

Quick find code: 320-321-7-66266898 Back to Top