Forums

Literal Gods - Social/PvM

Quick find code: 320-321-694-66201993

Papa Lupus
Nov Member 2021

Papa Lupus

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Naem did you forget the part where you scammed 1.5m from two different cc members because you didnt want to pay them their dues for event participation because you were upset with them? I didn't ask for a special rank, I asked for clarification on the ranking system, which the system itself is dumb, getting promotions voted on by staffers not even in the same region. Was in the clan for more than 6 months, and thats how you repay that dedication. Bitsy Bee really IS disabled apparently, r u?

16-Jan-2023 17:07:44

Kimka
Dec Member 2023

Kimka

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So just to be clear:
We are irons, we don't need to scam people for 1.5m. If people are removed from the clan due to toxicity and breaking the clan rules, then that's on them. We work very hard to keep our clan a friendly and toxic-free place for all of our members.

Also I've tried my best to explain the rank system to you. It's also explained here on the forums and on our Discord. If you don't like the system then you're free to leave the clan with no hard feelings from us. We treat people equally in our clan. We will not give people rank promotions because of their irl situations. I still feel very sympathetic towards your situation and I truly do hope you'll feel better soon.

The conversation where I kindly tried to explain our rank system:
imgur.com/a/Ytbg8nP

16-Jan-2023 18:22:49

Kimka
Dec Member 2023

Kimka

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Again, both clan leaders are iron accounts and cannot trade. We cannot and have absolutely no need to scam any amount of gp.
In fact, we voluntarily put a huge amount of hours per week into trying to make this clan a fun an friendly place for everyone. We do this because we love the game and love the community. We are not looking for any type of reward.

As for the the bingo event, in which you didn't even participate, each team had either 2 or 3 clan moderators. You can check the competition page for proof: wiseoldman.net/competitions/18189

Also, every single team in the bingo event won a gp prize, there were no losers. So in the end it didn't even matter if one team had 2 clan moderators and the other had 3 clan moderators. It was a special holiday event and we designed it so that everyone could win something.
You would've known this if you participated.

Please stop posting false accusations about our clan. We have all the proof to back up our story and in the end it only makes you look bad.

Just please move on. You didn't like the clan, that's no crime, just try to find one that suits your needs better and move on. There is absolutely no need to get ugly about this all.

17-Jan-2023 13:06:13 - Last edited on 17-Jan-2023 13:10:58 by Kimka

Quick find code: 320-321-694-66201993 Back to Top