Ape Army | PvM/Skill/Social

Quick find code: 320-321-671-66278800

DaddyNoSkill
Aug Member 2023

DaddyNoSkill

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your RSN? Sleepynewdad
2. What is your Timezone? Central US
3. If you have been in a clan before what was your reason for leaving? Have you notified them of your change? (optional) Yes, not active and I did not
4. How did you hear about the clan? Forum post
5. What is your total level? 2109
6. Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to make one to join our Discord server? I do have discord

27-Aug-2023 16:44:27

White Line
Jul Member 2019

White Line

Posts: 1,173 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your RSN? White Line
2. What is your Timezone? PST
3. If you have been in a clan before what was your reason for leaving? Have you notified them of your change? (optional) I was in a clan and then I stopped playing for almost a year
4. How did you hear about the clan? Scrolling through forum
5. What is your total level? 1268
6. Do you have Discord? Yes, the user is jme650#7146

30-Aug-2023 12:35:02

Ore Of God
Mar Member 2024

Ore Of God

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your RSN? Ore Of God
2. What is your Timezone? EST
3. If you have been in a clan before what was your reason for leaving? Have you notified them of your change? (optional) Haven't been in a clan in many months due to quitting
4. How did you hear about the clan? forum
5. What is your total level? 1517
6. Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to make one to join our Discord server? I do
Ad Mortem Invictus

05-Sep-2023 01:14:32

HausTheBoss
Mar Member 2024

HausTheBoss

Posts: 498 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your RSN? HausTheBoss
2. What is your Timezone? CST
3. If you have been in a clan before what was your reason for leaving? Have you notified them of your change? (optional) Have never been in an OSRS clan
4. How did you hear about the clan? OSRS Discord find-a-clan
5. What is your total level? 2190
6. Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to make one to join our Discord server? Yes, Discord is HausTheBoss

05-Sep-2023 15:15:09

Hxbt
Sep Member 2022

Hxbt

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your RSN? Hxbt
2. What is your Timezone? GMT
3. If you have been in a clan before what was your reason for leaving? Have you notified them of your change? Everyone else left and joined this clan :P
4. How did you hear about the clan? Mates in discord
5. What is your total level? 1625
6. Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to make one to join our Discord server? ye

09-Sep-2023 17:48:28

MansfieldQ

MansfieldQ

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your RSN? MDegvilles
2. What is your Timezone? GMT-3
3. If you have been in a clan before what was your reason for leaving? Have you notified them of your change? I've never been in a clan before.
4. How did you hear about the clan? I was watching a youtube guide and the creator said to search for clans on the forums and here i am.
5. What is your total level? 618. Im trying to finish every bit of F2P content before jumping into members.
6. Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to make one to join our Discord server? I do have discord.

10-Sep-2023 22:34:52

Tunklander
Aug Member 2023

Tunklander

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application
1. What is your RSN? - Meat Ride
2. What is your Timezone? US East
3. If you have been in a clan before what was your reason for leaving? Have you notified them of your change? (optional) Was in a clan before I took a break from the game, coming back now and would like a chill clan to chat with while skilling or do some group stuff with.
4. How did you hear about the clan? Looked through the forums for open clans and I liked the name of this clan the best
5. What is your total level? 1697 total level
6. Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to make one to join our Discord server? Yes I do

12-Sep-2023 16:54:03

Qte
Aug Member 2008

Qte

Posts: 565 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your RSN? Qte
2. What is your Timezone? CST
3. If you have been in a clan before what was your reason for leaving? Have you notified them of your change? (optional) - I went on hiatus for a while, logged in the other day and wasn't in a clan anymore. Didn't appear that anyone was logging in either.
4. How did you hear about the clan? Msgd by Smol Will
5. What is your total level? 1682
6. Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to make one to join our Discord server? I do, yes.

19-Sep-2023 13:00:58

Rawnak
Dec Member 2021

Rawnak

Posts: 27 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your RSN? Rawnak
2. What is your Timezone? EST
3. If you have been in a clan before what was your reason for leaving? Have you notified them of your change? (optional) Never been in an OSRS clan.
4. How did you hear about the clan? Came across the Forum post
5. What is your total level? 1485
6. Do you have Discord? If not are you willing to make one to join our Discord server? Yes i have discord, would love to join

21-Sep-2023 16:20:12

Quick find code: 320-321-671-66278800 Back to Top