Forums

Ferrous Few - Ironman Clan

Quick find code: 320-321-646-66217347

ADevilsLand

ADevilsLand

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello there, I'm sorry for having to post on here but I wasn't sure where to post this question on Discord and didn't wanna annoy anyone :/

I'm a HCIM and am just a touch over two weeks old now and I think I've done pretty damn good so far for just that amount of time lol (I think so at least o.O). All the stats I've trained are all me, didn't use quests to raise any of them yet. It's my first Ironman and I'm just doing whatever and enjoying the nostalgic feeling entirely versus just trying to rush end game play-style.

I randomly picked this name one day and made this account, then proceeded to mess around and realized how much I liked it. I bought a year of membership yesterday on here and pretty much made it official that this is now my "main" account as I have no interest in my normie account atm anymore.

Anyway, sorry for the blabbering just trying to introduce myself so you see I'm not just here for a quick minute lol I'm here till the end. I've tried joining the CC but it says 45 quest points are required and I was just wondering if you could make an exception for me? Don't really wanna rush a bunch of quests honestly, would rather do them eventually as I feel like it so I can enjoy them and the lore as I've forgotten pretty much every quest since it's been so long since I've done pretty much most of them. So I guess that's just my question is if I can join now or do I have to wait for 45 quest points a while from now?

If it helps I'm a couple days over 2 weeks old on this account and am at 749 total right now. Highest skill is Firemaking like usual Irons, but "UN-like" usual Irons I enjoy WT so I went there for a while till 95 all solo, going to do a couple of quests, finish out my Ardy 1 Diary, then prep future skills and head back out there to get 99 FM. I love the orange cape <3

I'm still blabbering so I'll stop :/ Forgive me

12-Feb-2023 21:46:37 - Last edited on 12-Feb-2023 21:50:03 by ADevilsLand

Quick find code: 320-321-646-66217347 Back to Top