Elysium - Social Clan [V11]

Quick find code: 320-321-617-66281901

insectgrbage
Nov Member 2023

insectgrbage

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Current RuneScape Username: insectgrbage

ALL Previous Usernames: N/A

Do you have other accounts/Alts? RSN? I have an account I made like 2 years ago under the name oppossumom, I don't use it. I also have an ancient account from like 2006, I wish I had that login tbh....

Time Zone: EST

Total Level: 162

Combat Level: 13

Summarise the first bullet point section of the Clan Rules in your own words: Be kind & respectful to other members in the clan.

How many Clan Points do you need to rank up to Corporal rank?: 350

How many Clan Points can you claim daily on Discord? 6

Have you joined the clan discord server (This is required)?: Yep!

What was the last clan you were in and why did you leave? (if applicable): Never have been in a clan.

How did you find out about the clan?: OSRS forum

Typical Play Style (Skilling, Social, PvP, PvM): Skilling

What are your current goals on RuneScape?: Just to have fun really. I like wearing cool stuff and having cool stuff so probably really just... hoarding cool stuff. I also like doing little errand quests I think they're fun.

What are you trying to achieve after joining the Clan?: Just to have someone to socialize with in the game. Being able to do bigger more difficult quests would be cool as a solo player I've never really experienced that part of the game in depth as a lot of things are too difficult. Mostly just looking for people to chill with while I'm playing.

12-Nov-2023 08:04:16 - Last edited on 12-Nov-2023 08:05:01 by insectgrbage

DesertFlower
Jan Member 2006

DesertFlower

Posts: 4,223 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Laffiar said :
Current RuneScape Username: Muhhard Dihk

ALL Previous Usernames: None!

Do you have other accounts/Alts? RSN? Laffiar (But this is the RS3 account I rarely play)
(even if you are no longer actively playing them)

Time Zone: US West (PST)

Total Level: 2059

Combat Level: 126

Summarise the first bullet point section of the Clan Rules in your own words: Just be a good human being, someone that gives respect. At the end of the day, we're all here to chill, make some friends, and make some gold along the way

How many Clan Points can you claim daily on Discord? 6!

Have you joined the clan discord server (This is required)?: Yes!
(Link to join: https://discord.gg/9bPKu73)
Make sure you read the welcome channel when you join to gain access to the server

What was the last clan you were in and why did you leave? (if applicable): The last clan I was in was technically like 7-8 years ago, however some of the clan pretty much broke apart, but a group of us remained friends, and played a bunch of games together, however, after moving from New York (USA) to Washington (USA), they were all from the EU, and so going from a 5 hour time-gap, to an 8 hour time-gap, is just too difficult to manage.

How did you find out about the clan?: After reading through MANY clan recruitment pages, this one seemed like a great clan! (Clan Forums)

Typical Play Style (Skilling, Social, PvP, PvM): Social first - then PvM! I love PvM, however, I'm someone who would prefer if possible to PvM with people

What are your current goals on RuneScape?: Get better at raids/bosses, get better gear, then give back by helping the players who aren't as geared/leveled/skilled

What are you trying to achieve after joining the Clan?: Making some new friends, and learning ToB! (I've got ~115 CoX KC, and some ToA, however, I've yet to do ToB!

Accepted, Welcome to Elysium :)
The only barrier to truth is the presumption that you already have it.

Don't Let the Past Remind Us of What We Are Not Now

12-Nov-2023 13:39:58

DesertFlower
Jan Member 2006

DesertFlower

Posts: 4,223 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
insectgrbage said :
Current RuneScape Username: insectgrbage

ALL Previous Usernames: N/A

Do you have other accounts/Alts? RSN? I have an account I made like 2 years ago under the name oppossumom, I don't use it. I also have an ancient account from like 2006, I wish I had that login tbh....

Total Level: 162

Combat Level: 13

Summarise the first bullet point section of the Clan Rules in your own words: Be kind & respectful to other members in the clan.

Have you joined the clan discord server (This is required)?: Yep!

What was the last clan you were in and why did you leave? (if applicable): Never have been in a clan.

How did you find out about the clan?: OSRS forum

Typical Play Style (Skilling, Social, PvP, PvM): Skilling

What are your current goals on RuneScape?: Just to have fun really. I like wearing cool stuff and having cool stuff so probably really just... hoarding cool stuff. I also like doing little errand quests I think they're fun.

What are you trying to achieve after joining the Clan?: Just to have someone to socialize with in the game. Being able to do bigger more difficult quests would be cool as a solo player I've never really experienced that part of the game in depth as a lot of things are too difficult. Mostly just looking for people to chill with while I'm playing.

Accepted, Welcome to Elysium :)
Be sure to post your RSN on our Discord - This is required! - https://discord.gg/9bPKu73
The only barrier to truth is the presumption that you already have it.

Don't Let the Past Remind Us of What We Are Not Now

12-Nov-2023 13:46:18

PennyPincher
Dec Member 2022

PennyPincher

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Current RuneScape Username: PennyPincher

ALL Previous Usernames: (None)

Do you have other accounts/Alts? RSN?
(even if you are no longer actively playing them) Asrodor

Total Level: 2277

Combat Level: 126

Summarise the first bullet point section of the Clan Rules in your own words: Be kind and respectful of others. Not a place for drama, sexual content, or hate of any kind.

Have you joined the clan discord server (This is required)?: Yes
Make sure you read the welcome channel when you join to gain access to the server

What was the last clan you were in and why did you leave? (if applicable): Elysium. I stepped away for a while because I didn't feel like I was contributing at the time.

How did you find out about the clan?: Was a member for a few years before
(If someone recruited you post their name here)

Typical Play Style (Skilling, Social, PvP, PvM): Mostly PvM now that I am maxed

What are your current goals on RuneScape?: Pet Hunting and learning more PvM

What are you trying to achieve after joining the Clan?: I want to get back to being an active member of the Elysium community. Also I want to get more involved with group content in the game

12-Nov-2023 17:51:04

EmpressCalli
Mar Member 2023

EmpressCalli

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application Form

Current RuneScape Username: EmpressCalli

ALL Previous Usernames: n/a

Do you have other accounts/Alts? RSN? One, calli_wolf
(even if you are no longer actively playing them)

Time Zone: US Pacific

Total Level: 2096

Combat Level: 119

Summarise the first bullet point section of the Clan Rules in your own words: Be nice to people.

Have you joined the clan discord server (This is required)?: Yes

What was the last clan you were in and why did you leave? (if applicable): Weed Royals
I left because I didn't feel I was the right fit for them nor them for me.

How did you find out about the clan?: Saw the post on the forum and liked the sound of how you do things.
(If someone recruited you post their name here)

Typical Play Style (Skilling, Social, PvP, PvM): Social, Skilling, some light pvm

What are your current goals on RuneScape?: Maxing, at some point, Immediate future is achievement diaries

What are you trying to achieve after joining the Clan?: make some friends and enjoy a clan that fits me!

13-Nov-2023 01:49:53

Quick find code: 320-321-617-66281901 Back to Top