Forums

Realists V23

Quick find code: 320-321-585-66242142

Aoiy

Aoiy

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah uhm no @mateo.
What really transpired was a simple conversation about my desire to make a group ironman.
2 different realists began talking down to me with garbage like "sounds like you'd be the one in the group holding people back and not doing anything."
I didn't say I "completed the game," I did say I have maxed in 2004-2007 back in the day.
I used my 3 week progress of over 200 qp and multiple major milestones grinded out with the efforts of 14-16 hours/day work to describe why I definitely am not the lazy player they were making me out to be-- just rather new. They then proceeded to jump on my total xp like it just made my words worthless or something.
It was all absolutely childish nonsense that turned into gang trolling over a petty topic.

I discontinued my main acc and joined a good iron group where I am plenty content.
It's nice to know even the people managing the clan have such poor perspective that you actually believe it was as simple as me claiming I completed the game and others saying I haven't.
As a grown adult with plenty of life experience, I find your biased attitude disgusting.
Needless to say-- i'm quite glad I left. Nobody there was "helping people," they were just talking down to each other while pretending their toxic banter is socially acceptable behaviour.
High school as hell.

10-Apr-2022 16:13:41

Quick find code: 320-321-585-66242142 Back to Top