Aus Home ~ PvM/Social/PvP ~ V2

Quick find code: 320-321-540-66055077

Au Knaps

Au Knaps

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Au Knaps

Total Level:1259

Combat Level: 96

What are your current and future goals in Runescape:just came back to osrs after a long while looking to learn thing and play the game for all the glory days

Where are you from? (state or country):W.A.

Why do you want to join Aus Home: to have fun and aussie banter no one else get it like us aussies

How did you find out about us (Players name who invited: forums

Previous clans - Reasons for leaving, if any: nil

Are you willing to download Discord and join our Server after the 1 week ranked ill join it <3

30-Oct-2018 11:02:10 - Last edited on 30-Oct-2018 11:11:53 by Au Knaps

ITS EL Mayo

ITS EL Mayo

Posts: 88 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Au Knaps said :
Runescape Name: Au Knaps

Total Level:1259

Combat Level: 96

What are your current and future goals in Runescape:just came back to osrs after a long while looking to learn thing and play the game for all the glory days

Where are you from? (state or country):W.A.

Why do you want to join Aus Home: to have fun and aussie banter no one else get it like us aussies

Previous clans - Reasons for leaving, if any: nil

Are you willing to download Discord and join our Server after the 1 week ranked ill join it <3

Basami said :
Runescape Name: Thechampq

Total Level: 1370 (will rise quickly)

Combat Level: 101

What are your current and future goals in Runescape: 99 mage / atk / str / hp, PVM and PVP

Where are you from? (state or country): NSW

Why do you want to join Aus Home: Just started playing OSRS again after stopping in 2014 (played the occasional DMM though). I don't have any friends who play OSRS, and I'd like to be part of a group that plays in similar timezones for bossing and PVP.

How did you find out about us (Players name who invited): Google search

Previous clans - Reasons for leaving, if any: None

Are you willing to download Discord and join our Server: Yes

Welcome to the clan guys!

30-Oct-2018 11:33:18

ZayC

ZayC

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Serbe

Total Level: 1533

Combat Level: 120.8

What are your current and future goals in Runescape: To do end game content like raids with an active group

Where are you from? (state or country): Australia

Why do you want to join Aus Home: To be apart of an active clan that pvms regularly

Are you willing to download Discord and join our Server: Yes im in the server already

30-Oct-2018 20:14:42

De JaBeug

De JaBeug

Runescape Name:NozeConez

Total Level:357

Combat Level:51

What are your current and future goals in Runescape :P robably Maxxing, im still fairly new, but maxxing or PK'ing in the future sounds fun to me.

Where are you from? (state or country):Sydney AUS

Why do you want to join Aus Home:Been in the CC for a while, everyones super friendly and helpful, i love how socially engaging everyone is!

How did you find out about us (Players name who invited: Just through googling "Australian Clans OSRS" and i saw a comment on reddit or something saying how nice and social the clan is, so i found the thread and i joined the cc :D

Previous clans - Reasons for leaving, if any:First clan lol

Are you willing to download Discord and join our Server: 100% more then happy to.

01-Nov-2018 03:48:48

ITS EL Mayo

ITS EL Mayo

ZayC said :
Runescape Name: Serbe

Total Level: 1533

Combat Level: 120.8

What are your current and future goals in Runescape: To do end game content like raids with an active group

Where are you from? (state or country): Australia

Why do you want to join Aus Home: To be apart of an active clan that pvms regularly

Are you willing to download Discord and join our Server: Yes im in the server already

De JaBeug said :
Runescape Name:NozeConez

Total Level:357

Combat Level:51

What are your current and future goals in Runescape :P robably Maxxing, im still fairly new, but maxxing or PK'ing in the future sounds fun to me.

Where are you from? (state or country):Sydney AUS

Why do you want to join Aus Home:Been in the CC for a while, everyones super friendly and helpful, i love how socially engaging everyone is!

How did you find out about us (Players name who invited: Just through googling "Australian Clans OSRS" and i saw a comment on reddit or something saying how nice and social the clan is, so i found the thread and i joined the cc :D

Previous clans - Reasons for leaving, if any:First clan lol

Are you willing to download Discord and join our Server: 100% more then happy to.

Welcome to the clan guys!

And yes Serbe this is still the same "Aus Home" we just maxed out our old forum thread!

02-Nov-2018 10:07:12

Bruns

Bruns

Runescape Name: Bruns

Total Level: 1371

Combat Level: 85

What are your current and future goals in Runescape: Finish all med diaries on the ironman

Where are you from? (state or country): Victoria

Why do you want to join Aus Home: Been chilling in the clanchat for a while, nice community and good people to talk to

How did you find out about us (Players name who invited: Some guy a few weeks ago told me to join the cc (forgotten the name now sorry)

Previous clans - Reasons for leaving, if any: -

02-Nov-2018 23:33:45

ITS EL Mayo

ITS EL Mayo

Bruns said :
Runescape Name: Bruns

Total Level: 1371

Combat Level: 85

What are your current and future goals in Runescape: Finish all med diaries on the ironman

Where are you from? (state or country): Victoria

Why do you want to join Aus Home: Been chilling in the clanchat for a while, nice community and good people to talk to

How did you find out about us (Players name who invited: Some guy a few weeks ago told me to join the cc (forgotten the name now sorry)

Previous clans - Reasons for leaving, if any: -

Welcome to the clan!

02-Nov-2018 23:37:36

Marlynn

Marlynn

¸¸.•´¯¥¯`•.,¸¸,.•´¨`•-» |+| Application To Join Aus Home |+| «-•´¨`•.,¸¸,.•´¯¥¯`•.¸¸

Runescape Name :P HATD3RK4

Total Level:1668

Combat Level:86

What are your current and future goals in Runescape: become an all rounded player,be good at pvm and pvp

Where are you from? (state or country):victoria

Why do you want to join Aus Home:seem like great people and I enjoy playing with people in my time zone

How did you find out about us (Players name who invited: chickenlegz recommended the cc to me

Previous clans - Reasons for leaving, if any: n/a

Are you willing to download Discord and join our Server: yeah sure

03-Nov-2018 02:32:55

ITS EL Mayo

ITS EL Mayo

Marlynn said :
¸¸.•´¯¥¯`•.,¸¸,.•´¨`•-» |+| Application To Join Aus Home |+| «-•´¨`•.,¸¸,.•´¯¥¯`•.¸¸

Runescape Name :P HATD3RK4

Total Level:1668

Combat Level:86

What are your current and future goals in Runescape: become an all rounded player,be good at pvm and pvp

Where are you from? (state or country):victoria

Why do you want to join Aus Home:seem like great people and I enjoy playing with people in my time zone

How did you find out about us (Players name who invited: chickenlegz recommended the cc to me

Previous clans - Reasons for leaving, if any: n/a

Are you willing to download Discord and join our Server: yeah sure

Welcome to the clan!

03-Nov-2018 02:35:30

Quick find code: 320-321-540-66055077 Back to Top