Forums

Infinite OSRS (Social, Events)

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612

F erox
Nov Member 2023

F erox

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1.) What is your OSRS username? - Demon Asylum
2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there. - Yes!
3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If not, what are you looking for in a Clan? - I've been in PKing clans years ago, but I'm looking for a fun community clan that's got cool members, active events of all spectrums! PKing is fun, but I'm far less competitive, PKing wise, than I use to be.
4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy? - Just playing, I'm back after 3 years and started a new pure with some good goals to achieve short and long term.
5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that? 100%
6.) What time zone are you? CST (GMT -5)

06-Nov-2022 15:46:24

InfiniteXaos
Jul Member 2019

InfiniteXaos

Posts: 225 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
F erox said :
2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there. - Yes!
3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If not, what are you looking for in a Clan? - I've been in PKing clans years ago, but I'm looking for a fun community clan that's got cool members, active events of all spectrums! PKing is fun, but I'm far less competitive, PKing wise, than I use to be.
4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy? - Just playing, I'm back after 3 years and started a new pure with some good goals to achieve short and long term.

Gettin' ya in as we speak, Ryan! :)
Kelly | InfiniteXaos/XaosInfinite | Owner & Founder

Come join the Infinite OSRS family!
Our Discord: https://discord.gg/InfiniteOSRS

06-Nov-2022 16:05:53

InfiniteXaos
Jul Member 2019

InfiniteXaos

Posts: 225 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
F erox said :

Gettin' ya in as we speak, Ryan! :)
Kelly | InfiniteXaos/XaosInfinite | Owner & Founder

Come join the Infinite OSRS family!
Our Discord: https://discord.gg/InfiniteOSRS

06-Nov-2022 16:05:55

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612 Back to Top