Infinite OSRS (Social, Events)

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612

RubyOracle
Jul Member 2023

RubyOracle

Posts: 912 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
lofi cacti said :
1.) What is your OSRS username? Lofi Cacti
2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there. Yeah I have a discord though would need to get into the habit of using it more but happy to do so
3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If not, what are you looking for in a Clan? I'm currently in a Clan but looking for a change
4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy? Ironman pvming / short term grinds
5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that? Absolutely I can get along with anyone
6.) What time zone are you? UK British - GMT + 1

Hey there, Lofi Cacti! :) Thank you for completing the application. Please go to our Discord and follow the steps through there.
:)
RubyOracle
| Ashley |
Canadian

19-Sep-2022 04:44:21

Campanella

Campanella

Posts: 33 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi! :)

What is your OSRS username? : Campanella

Do you have an active Discord account? : Yes

Have you ever been in a Clan before? : I've been in an RS3 clan before, but it wasn't very active, and I quit it when I quit playing RS3. This will be my first Old School clan (provided that I am accepted)

What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy? : I've just finished up the midgame portion of my account (Quest Cape) and I'm looking to transition into higher level content. I enjoy Hallowed Sepulchre and high intensity slayer monsters (Demonic Gorillas)

We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that? : Yes! Infinite OSRS's commitment to inclusion and non-toxicity was one of the reasons that drew me to apply.

What time zone are you? : PST

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

21-Sep-2022 03:49:16

RubyOracle
Jul Member 2023

RubyOracle

Posts: 912 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Campanella said :
Hi! :)

What is your OSRS username? : Campanella

Do you have an active Discord account? : Yes

Have you ever been in a Clan before? : I've been in an RS3 clan before, but it wasn't very active, and I quit it when I quit playing RS3. This will be my first Old School clan (provided that I am accepted)

What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy? : I've just finished up the midgame portion of my account (Quest Cape) and I'm looking to transition into higher level content. I enjoy Hallowed Sepulchre and high intensity slayer monsters (Demonic Gorillas)

We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that? : Yes! Infinite OSRS's commitment to inclusion and non-toxicity was one of the reasons that drew me to apply.

What time zone are you? : PST

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hi, Campanella! ^_^ What a wonderful application! We are thrilled to welcome you to the Infinite fam! Thank you for applying. Please go to our Discord and follow the steps through there.
RubyOracle
| Ashley |
Canadian

21-Sep-2022 04:56:22

Ph8forger
Apr Member 2019

Ph8forger

Posts: 108 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
BOGO on all bump s, this week only! Tim | Ph8forger | Varrock Stray Dog Petter since 2020 | Black Belt (unofficial title)
One time I punched a mosquito and knocked it out

Come join the Infinite OSRS family! ~ Our Discord: https://discord.gg/InfiniteOSRS

21-Sep-2022 20:00:43 - Last edited on 21-Sep-2022 20:01:10 by Ph8forger

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612 Back to Top