Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612

Chowdah
Feb Member 2022

Chowdah

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CLAN FOUND!

Hi there! Details below:

1.) What is your OSRS username? - Chowdah
2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there. - I do! My Discord is Chowdah#8008
3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If not, what are you looking for in a Clan? - Never joined a clan before. I used to play OSRS growing up, and this is my first real attempt at breaking open the game. I'm looking for a clan that's cool with a newer player who is grinding and maybe looking for a bit of guidance. Also, would love to chat and meet some folks playing! Down the road, I'd love to try bossing and some minigames, which I haven't done much of.
4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy? - I oddly enjoy skilling/questing grinds a lot more than I expected to getting back into OSRS. I've also really wanted to get into bossing and some mid/late game content, which I watch a lot of online.
5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that? - Absolutely! I have a background in building esports communities, so I'm a huge proponent for creating a welcoming environment.
6.) What time zone are you? - CST

22-May-2022 15:59:36 - Last edited on 22-May-2022 20:11:12 by Chowdah

RubyOracle
Jul Member 2023

RubyOracle

Posts: 912 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Chowdah said :
CLAN FOUND!

Hi there! Details below:

1.) What is your OSRS username? - Chowdah
2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there. - I do! My Discord is Chowdah#8008
3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If not, what are you looking for in a Clan? - Never joined a clan before. I used to play OSRS growing up, and this is my first real attempt at breaking open the game. I'm looking for a clan that's cool with a newer player who is grinding and maybe looking for a bit of guidance. Also, would love to chat and meet some folks playing! Down the road, I'd love to try bossing and some minigames, which I haven't done much of.
4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy? - I oddly enjoy skilling/questing grinds a lot more than I expected to getting back into OSRS. I've also really wanted to get into bossing and some mid/late game content, which I watch a lot of online.
5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that? - Absolutely! I have a background in building esports communities, so I'm a huge proponent for creating a welcoming environment.
6.) What time zone are you? - CST

Hi, friend! :) ! Thanks for filling out the application. Please go to our website and follow through the steps to join the Discord, and we'll getcha into the family! :D
:)
RubyOracle
| Ashley |
Canadian
:)

23-May-2022 15:06:48

Ph8forger
Apr Member 2019

Ph8forger

Posts: 108 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Do you have a permit for that bump ? Tim | Ph8forger | Varrock Stray Dog Petter since 2020 | Black Belt (unofficial title)
One time I punched a mosquito and knocked it out

Come join the Infinite OSRS family! ~ Our Discord: https://discord.gg/InfiniteOSRS

24-May-2022 05:08:22

Ph8forger
Apr Member 2019

Ph8forger

I was caught
In the middle of a railroad track (thunder)
I looked 'round
And I knew there was no turning back (thunder)
My mind raced
And I thought, what could I do? (Thunder)
And I knew
There was no help, no help from you (thunder)
Sound of the drums
Beating in my heart
The thunder of guns
Tore me apart
You've been
Forum bumped!

-AC/DC probably
Tim | Ph8forger | Varrock Stray Dog Petter since 2020 | Black Belt (unofficial title)

Come join the Infinite OSRS family! ~ Our Discord: https://discord.gg/InfiniteOSRS

24-May-2022 16:05:49

Ph8forger
Apr Member 2019

Ph8forger

Use Bump
Drop Bump
Examine Bump
Tim | Ph8forger | Varrock Stray Dog Petter since 2020 | Black Belt (unofficial title)

25-May-2022 08:00:22

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612 Back to Top