Forums

Infinite OSRS (Social, Events)

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612

Alexeon

Alexeon

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1.) What is your OSRS username? Alexeon
2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there. Yes!
3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? Not in years If not, what are you looking for in a Clan? Just the social aspect and learning from other players as well
4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy? I love being able to lvl up while afking/working. It’s also a really rewarding game if you put the effort in
5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that?of course
6.) What time zone are you? Pacific

16-Mar-2022 02:56:09

InfiniteXaos
Jul Member 2019

InfiniteXaos

Posts: 225 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Alexeon said :
1.) What is your OSRS username? Alexeon
2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there. Yes!
3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? Not in years If not, what are you looking for in a Clan? Just the social aspect and learning from other players as well
4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy? I love being able to lvl up while afking/working. It’s also a really rewarding game if you put the effort in
5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that?of course
6.) What time zone are you? Pacific

Welcome to the family, Alexeon! Glad to have you :)
Kelly | InfiniteXaos/XaosInfinite | Owner & Founder

Come join the Infinite OSRS family!
Our Discord: https://discord.gg/InfiniteOSRS

16-Mar-2022 15:05:45

Ph8forger
Apr Member 2019

Ph8forger

Posts: 108 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bump it! Twist it! Pull it! Tim | Ph8forger | Varrock Stray Dog Petter since 2020 | Black Belt (unofficial title)
One time I punched a mosquito and knocked it out

Come join the Infinite OSRS family! ~ Our Discord: https://discord.gg/InfiniteOSRS

17-Mar-2022 15:14:35

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612 Back to Top