Infinite OSRS (Social, Events)

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612

Tomater Soup
Apr Member 2021

Tomater Soup

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1.) What is your OSRS username?

Dam Im Good

2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there.
My discord account is highly active ;)

3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If not, what are you looking for in a Clan?

Yes I've been in a clan in the past. Been a bit though. I would love a very social community with many time zones active as i play at diff times a day. Not to mention when i get the itch to do a raid or 2 with the boys.

4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy?

I've played runescape since RSC many many years back in like 99-00 . Its been the one and only game I've for 90% of my game time in my life. Its my one love <3

5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that?

I have no issue thriving in a non toxic environment.

6.) What time zone are you? CST

08-Aug-2023 04:23:00

RubyOracle
Jul Member 2023

RubyOracle

Posts: 912 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tomater Soup said :
1.) What is your OSRS username?

Dam Im Good

2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there.
My discord account is highly active ;)

3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If not, what are you looking for in a Clan?

Yes I've been in a clan in the past. Been a bit though. I would love a very social community with many time zones active as i play at diff times a day. Not to mention when i get the itch to do a raid or 2 with the boys.

4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy?

I've played runescape since RSC many many years back in like 99-00 . Its been the one and only game I've for 90% of my game time in my life. Its my one love <3

5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that?

I have no issue thriving in a non toxic environment.

6.) What time zone are you? CST

Hey there, Dam Im Good! :) Thank you for completing the application. Please go to our Discord if you haven't already and follow the steps through there. We're glad you've decided to join the Infinite OSRS family!
:)
RubyOracle
| Ashley |
Canadian
:)

08-Aug-2023 12:43:44

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612 Back to Top