Forums

Infinite OSRS (Social, Events)

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612

ViciousExp

ViciousExp

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Big waste of time; went through their tedious application system just to be denied because i wasn't interested in being notified for every little boss or event that i wouldn't be able to partake in.

so if you are here looking to join them; just know they aren't a "social" clan.

10-Mar-2022 11:11:15 - Last edited on 10-Mar-2022 20:27:49 by ViciousExp

InfiniteXaos
Jul Member 2019

InfiniteXaos

Posts: 225 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ViciousExp said :
Big waste of time; went through their tedious application system just to be denied because i wasn't interested in being notified for every little boss or event that i wouldn't be able to partake in.

so if you are here looking to join them; just know they aren't a "social" clan.

Hi! Just wanted to respond to this, because what you said unfortunately isn’t the truth. You reacted to zero in game reactions, and when we asked you to, you said “you were too busy and f2p” so you were unable to. It didn’t really make any sense, and you also said you didn’t “want to receive pings”. Our reaction system is what our Discord and Clan run off of, and we are a social clan. We did screenshot all of the messages as well in your ticket, so if anyone needs further clarification, I’d be happy to share. :)
Kelly | InfiniteXaos/XaosInfinite | Owner & Founder

Come join the Infinite OSRS family!
Our Discord: https://discord.gg/InfiniteOSRS

11-Mar-2022 17:16:13

Ph8forger
Apr Member 2019

Ph8forger

Posts: 108 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bump asaurus Rex Tim | Ph8forger | Varrock Stray Dog Petter since 2020 | Black Belt (unofficial title)
One time I punched a mosquito and knocked it out

Come join the Infinite OSRS family! ~ Our Discord: https://discord.gg/InfiniteOSRS

12-Mar-2022 08:27:53

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612 Back to Top