Infinite OSRS (Social, Events)

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612

Not a Kop

Not a Kop

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
InfiniteXaos said :
Not a Kop said :
To whomever this may concern,

I am writing this forum correspondence to inform you that this page, titled Infinite OSRS, is being bumped at this current time by me, McKilter. If you have any questions regarding this bump and/or want to get bumped yourself, please reply to this correspondence at your earliest convenience. I appreciate it very much.

Respectfully Submitted,

McKilter

Hi McKilter,

Could you bump me real good when you get a chance?

Sincerely,
Infinite Bumps Xaos

Dearest “Infinite Bumps Xaos” and “The She Squiz”,

Thank you for inquiring into the bumping which I described in my previous correspondence. I am glad this bumping got the attention I had hoped it would.. The bumping that occurred on 04-Mar-2022 at 08:15:09 was a tremendous bump, and I am happy to say that this bumping will occur several times while this forum thread remains in “active” status. I shall be, as the kids say, bumping “all day son”. Please be advised that as this thread gets bumped, so do all of the associated participants. So to answer your question: Yes, the bumping will be “dished out”. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reply at your earliest convenience.

Have a splendid day,

McKilter, the one who does in fact bump
"The only way to play is day by day"

05-Mar-2022 10:23:34

Jefty

Jefty

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is my first Runescape forum thread, so I hope I did everything right!

1.) What is your OSRS username?: Jefty

2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there: Yes I do! Anyonebacon#8550

3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If not, what are you looking for in a Clan?: I have not, I am very new to OSRS and am looking for advice and some nice people to chat with! I've been rolling solo for a while to grasp the basics :)

4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy?: The whole adventure of it all! Exploring the world and building up my character has been really enjoyable. The quests and solving those have been a blast too. I'm looking forward to seeing more things the game has to offer.

5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that? Yeah, definitely. I myself have been worried about meeting toxic people. I would love help keep the community positive and awesome.

6.) What time zone are you? Pacific Standard Time

05-Mar-2022 10:31:28 - Last edited on 05-Mar-2022 10:38:39 by Jefty

InfiniteXaos
Jul Member 2019

InfiniteXaos

Posts: 225 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jefty said :
This is my first Runescape forum thread, so I hope I did everything right!

1.) What is your OSRS username?: Jefty

2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there: Yes I do! Anyonebacon#8550

3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If not, what are you looking for in a Clan?: I have not, I am very new to OSRS and am looking for advice and some nice people to chat with! I've been rolling solo for a while to grasp the basics :)

4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy?: The whole adventure of it all! Exploring the world and building up my character has been really enjoyable. The quests and solving those have been a blast too. I'm looking forward to seeing more things the game has to offer.

5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that? Yeah, definitely. I myself have been worried about meeting toxic people. I would love help keep the community positive and awesome.

6.) What time zone are you? Pacific Standard Time

Hi Jefty, welcome to Infinite! Loved your app. Your application has been accepted - I’ll be adding you on Discord to start our Discord process! :)
Kelly | InfiniteXaos/XaosInfinite | Owner & Founder

Come join the Infinite OSRS family!
Our Discord: https://discord.gg/InfiniteOSRS

05-Mar-2022 14:32:29

InfiniteXaos
Jul Member 2019

InfiniteXaos

Posts: 225 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not a Kop said :
InfiniteXaos said :
Not a Kop said :
To whomever this may concern,

I am writing this forum correspondence to inform you that this page, titled Infinite OSRS, is being bumped at this current time by me, McKilter. If you have any questions regarding this bump and/or want to get bumped yourself, please reply to this correspondence at your earliest convenience. I appreciate it very much.

Respectfully Submitted,

McKilter

Hi McKilter,

Could you bump me real good when you get a chance?

Sincerely,
Infinite Bumps Xaos

Dearest “Infinite Bumps Xaos” and “The She Squiz”,

Thank you for inquiring into the bumping which I described in my previous correspondence. I am glad this bumping got the attention I had hoped it would.. The bumping that occurred on 04-Mar-2022 at 08:15:09 was a tremendous bump, and I am happy to say that this bumping will occur several times while this forum thread remains in “active” status. I shall be, as the kids say, bumping “all day son”. Please be advised that as this thread gets bumped, so do all of the associated participants. So to answer your question: Yes, the bumping will be “dished out”. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reply at your earliest convenience.

Have a splendid day,

McKilter, the one who does in fact bump

Quite literally the BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN. Thank you for being you!
Kelly | InfiniteXaos/XaosInfinite | Owner & Founder

Come join the Infinite OSRS family!
Our Discord: https://discord.gg/InfiniteOSRS

05-Mar-2022 14:34:53

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612 Back to Top