Forums

Apollo PvM V6 || 120+ PvM clan

Quick find code: 320-321-402-66249102

HekanTumeken

HekanTumeken

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RS Username: Knot Master
Combat Level: 124
Do you meet all the level and gear requirements: Mostly, can obtain the rest within the 2 weeks
Do you agree to follow the clan rules: Yes
Have you ever been listed on RuneWatch or banned from We Do Raids?: Nope
Names of previous clans: Eternal Gems
Reason for leaving: Inactive and new leadership took over. Decided a fresh start
Names of any alt accounts:
Discord ID (ex. Apollo#1337):Ni Ghtmare #9154
Timezone: CST
How did you hear about Apollo: RS Forums
What you will bring to Apollo: A good attitude and willingness to compete and form bonds with fellow pvmers
What you want to achieve whilst being in Apollo: To become a overall better pvmer
Any additional information that would help with your application: Nothing besides the fact that I enjoy being in a community of like minded individuals and will continue to strive to become a better member of a clan at all times and help newer members and do my best to stand out amongst the community

12-May-2022 16:46:49

o Greg
Feb Member 2021

o Greg

Posts: 128 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HekanTumeken said :
RS Username: Knot Master
Combat Level: 124
Do you meet all the level and gear requirements: Mostly, can obtain the rest within the 2 weeks
Do you agree to follow the clan rules: Yes
Have you ever been listed on RuneWatch or banned from We Do Raids?: Nope
Names of previous clans: Eternal Gems
Reason for leaving: Inactive and new leadership took over. Decided a fresh start
Names of any alt accounts:
Discord ID (ex. Apollo#1337):Ni Ghtmare #9154
Timezone: CST
How did you hear about Apollo: RS Forums
What you will bring to Apollo: A good attitude and willingness to compete and form bonds with fellow pvmers
What you want to achieve whilst being in Apollo: To become a overall better pvmer
Any additional information that would help with your application: Nothing besides the fact that I enjoy being in a community of like minded individuals and will continue to strive to become a better member of a clan at all times and help newer members and do my best to stand out amongst the community

Accepted
Apollo PvM Staff

12-May-2022 16:54:02

Quick find code: 320-321-402-66249102 Back to Top