Forums

''Corp FFA07'' - Corp FFA V6

Quick find code: 320-321-348-66174430

SMD VENNY
Feb Member 2024

SMD VENNY

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Honestly tried joining this cc after hearing all the hype behind it.. sadly was banned from cc for accidently equiping a crystal hally (was coming from a earlier trip without cc and did not re bank) After explaining to the ranks right away that i was very sorry for equiping it and that i did not intend to ruin the kill they simply spammed "no hally" for 3 minutes.
I was not sure if i was perm banned or i could possibly re enter as long as i dont use the hally and as soon as i entered the cave on the following set, everyone ran out making me unable to do corp. several people including the ranks were throwing very toxic comments and personally this made my day on runescape a very disappointing time. I only regret not taking appropriate action and reporting the players, as well as taking screen shots. And yes to be fair i did reply afterwards to the constant toxicity by running in during two kills but the amount of disrespect and un-responsive ranks in helping to FIX a issue is truly disgusting.
I hope not only the attitude of this clan chat, but the attitude of the community can be not so toxic online.

As for runescape as a whole, I will not be returning from this day on. I do not see a point in playing a online game in which every group activity is beyond exclusive and toxic.

And honestly this comment will probably receive a lot of hate but this is current state of OSRS. toxic and rude comments, constant flaming, and literally ragging where-ever possible.

So thanks members of corp ffa for providing the toxicity to push me to leave the game.

04-Apr-2021 21:51:06

Quick find code: 320-321-348-66174430 Back to Top