Forums

''Corp FFA07'' - Corp FFA V6

Quick find code: 320-321-348-66174430

Rhoyal

Rhoyal

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My account RHOYAL was banned from 4mancorpffa , not 100% sure why I ran 4man for about an hour, told everyone i had to leave and made sure my replacement was there. I left cc to join corp ffa07 then the next day when i went to rejoin 4man i was banned?

21-Dec-2020 23:36:46

Jun Member 2023

Hello guys,
I want to appeal a ban. I was honestly banned just for not giving him 2 specs on corp. I was banned instantly, without warning. then through discord try to appeal to the ban, talk to 2 ranked at that time. After 5 minutes I was also banned from discord, without knowing the reason.
For no reason i want to make a conflict, I just want it to be disbanded because I consider it to be abusive and arbitrary.
Cheers

11-Jan-2021 17:35:58

KittShil

KittShil

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi folks,

Sorry to be this guy, but I'd like to put forward a heavy complaint about one of your ranks.

I call witnesses of Kybele and bun yteip who may be unhappy with being named, but are ranks and are witnesses regardless. Kybele who saw over screenshare upon request: the person putting words in my mouth which I hadn't said, and punishing me accordingly with no merrit and for no reason. bun yteip who gave permission to pvm via ranging due to not being a melee acc - rather than it being my idea and me breaking rules

His name is Cersky (as of 18/01/2021) and he has today baited me into arguing so he could have reason to ban me, which I did not bite at; lied about me arguing to other ranks, proved wrong by screenshare to Kybele from myself; allowed several cc users to flame to their heart's content and disrupt conduct of the entire cc for many tens of minutes despite his rank status (let alone his status as a player mod);

Over and over I was told that rules shouldn't be changed or broken per person: and yet tonight has decided that this is going to be the case due to me and me alone.

The reasoning behind this: apparently 75 defence is allowed for a ranger. At 75 defence you get EVERY ranged bonus in the game. Literally every one. I am not a melee account, and avoid raising my melee stats at all costs. I consider myself a med level, and am considered one by most of the pk community who coined that term. If my non-melee-based account has 85 defence, I have the exact same bonuses available to me as a 75 defence med level, which I was told by both Kybele and Cersky over and over is fine. This is absolutely absurd.

There is no difference between myself and a slightly lower combat med level when it comes to ranging, and I not only feel, but have offered proof on how I was treated unfairly not only due to judgement of my stats, but antagonistically - with Cersky literally lying to another rank in order to make me look toxic, look like a crasher, and look like a liar.

18-Jan-2021 04:06:04

Yahweh King
Oct Member 2019

Yahweh King

Hello to the leaders of Corp FFA.

I'm am writing you today in hopes of lifting the ban on my account from the FFA clan.
To my recollection this is how my account ended up being banned.

After making friends with TTVqu1etm1m1 a well known crasher In the Cave. I had told members of the clan about my friendship prior to my ban, attempting to stop any misunderstanding before they might have occurred.

After a week of being friends i had occasionally given spec transfer to "TTV" outside of mass and 4 man worlds in trade for Anti crashing while i did my solo routines. This was initially the major benefit i saw in the friendship and reasoning for becoming friends. " Aside from that we split a specteral sigil when i had invited him to crash me on my solo world in his twitch channel. I had made it very clear early on to the clan and to TTV that i would never leak FFA worlds as many members of the clan were my friends, and it would have given me NO BENEFIT to do so.

The day i was banned TTV had crashed A FFA mass while i was speaking to him in discord and in his CC while he streamed on TWITCH. Members of the clan came into the twitch Chat after the crash and seeing me in the cc accused me of leaking worlds to him. Which was not true and within 10 minutes I was banned from the Mass, 4man CC, and discord.

After the ban i became a crasher as i saw it as the only route after being shunned by my friends, and despite the ban promised not to crash FFA worlds as i still had respect for the clan. However this changed after a couple weeks due to members verbally attacking me in the caves and i thought it odd to show respect to people who held no mutual respect for me.

After speaking with M40A1 he has encouraged me to come to you with an appeal and it is my goal to show you that I am rational human being who wishes to put the past behind him and seek forgiveness from those at Corp FFA and start fresh with new friendships and bonds.

Thank you.

Discord: Prince Corp#6922

03-Feb-2021 00:26:27

Corp FFA07
Feb Member 2024

Corp FFA07

Posts: 198 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Prince Corp,

Your appeal has been carefully considered and we have decided to grant you access to Corp FFA07/4ManCorpFFA clan chats.

There may be a possibility of hostile comments directed towards you for your past behavior by other players. Understand we cannot prevent all such incidents and encourage you to de-escalate and make amends where possible.

We hope you become a fair and productive member of our community. Good luck.

07-Feb-2021 22:07:22

Quick find code: 320-321-348-66174430 Back to Top