Range Level: 99
Magic Level: 99
Prayer Level: 99
Herblore level: 79
CoX Kc: 705
ToB Kc: 244
ToA Kc: 0

How did you hear about Overload?: Google

What are your main PvM/Bossing interests?: I mainly want to do Tob and CM Cox and ToA in the future

Will you follow all Clan & Jagex rules?: Yes

Have you been in any previous clans? If so please list them: WeDoRaids

If yes, what was your reason for leaving? (Only answer if yes to the previous question): I want a in-game clas aswell to find solid raiding members

Are you able to download and join our Discord Server? (This is required): Yes

29-Aug-2023 08:08:50

SoftcorePJ
Feb Member 2021

SoftcorePJ

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
“"‘'ˆ˜¨¯¨´˜ˆ'’"” Accepted “"‘'ˆ˜¨¯¨´˜ˆ'’"”

Sacco2 LR 4

Welcome to Overload! You have been partially accepted into the clan. Please Join the Discord to be gear checked, and ranked.

30-Aug-2023 03:21:42 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2023 17:26:46 by SoftcorePJ

j jang
Jul Member 2023

j jang

Posts: 76 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In Game Name: j jang

Attack Level: 99
Strength Level: 99
Defence Level: 99
Prayer Level: 90
Herblore level: 87
CoX Kc: 482
ToB Kc: 230

How did you hear about Overload?: Ducks

What are your main PvM/Bossing interests?: Raids

Will you follow all Clan & Jagex rules?: Yes

Have you been in any previous clans? If so please list them: Valkyrie, Foggers, The Range

If yes, what was your reason for leaving? (Only answer if yes to the previous question): Inactivity, not enough pvm, not the right fit

Are you able to download and join our Discord Server? (This is required): Yes

13-Sep-2023 19:55:55

Hades m8
Oct Member 2014

Hades m8

Posts: 36 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

j jang

Welcome to Overload! You have been partially accepted into the clan. Please Join the Discord to be gear checked, and ranked.
^

13-Sep-2023 21:27:24

Earthy Dirt
Nov Member 2021

Earthy Dirt

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In Game Name: GirthySquirt

Attack Level: 99
Strength Level: 99
Defence Level: 99
Prayer Level: 99
Herblore level: 90
CoX Kc: 36
ToB Kc: 576

How did you hear about Overload?: DucksFatha mentioned it to us after I talked to him about the situation we were having with my last clan and their leadership.

What are your main PvM/Bossing interests?: Raids 1, 2, and 3! I have long-term goals of getting all the cosmetic/transmog kits from all of these raids! That being said, I am also slowly working on maxing, so really I am interested in any in-game content that helps in that regard.

Will you follow all Clan & Jagex rules?: Yes.

Have you been in any previous clans? If so please list them: I was in a clan called "Vintage" about 2.5 years ago. I also just left a clan called "The Range" a day ago.

If yes, what was your reason for leaving?: I left Vintage because I never made any in-game friends from that clan and I couldn't really keep up with them PvM-wise, and also because of the lack of being able to learn ToB with them/extremely high expectations that led to a few of my other friends quitting the game because we were still relatively new/nooby players at the time and not learning quick enough. I recently left The Range because there was a lot of weird drama with the clan, especially with regards to the leader constantly gatekeeping HM ToB, being mean to other players, and in general just being on a power-trip to demonstrate how great they were and how bad we are. A couple of us in the clan decided we did not want to keep being treated that way and that we could just find a normal clan with better leadership, and hence decided to look for a new place that is focused on raids and Tobbing. We landed on Overload via word of mouth!

Are you able to download and join our Discord Server?: Yes, of course!

13-Sep-2023 22:36:06 - Last edited on 14-Sep-2023 13:00:14 by Earthy Dirt

Hades m8
Oct Member 2014

Hades m8

Posts: 36 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

GirthySquirt

^

13-Sep-2023 22:51:10

Quick find code: 320-321-331-66246746 Back to Top