Forums

OSRS Advice: Mature/Social V31

Quick find code: 320-321-30-66284025

OSRS Advice

OSRS Advice

Posts: 252 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
•*”ˆ”*•‹„„›•*”ˆ”*•‹„„›•*”ˆ”*•‹„„›•*”ˆ”*•*”ˆ”*• OSRS ADVICE •*”ˆ”*•‹„„›•*”ˆ”*•‹„„›•*”ˆ”*•‹„„›•*”ˆ”*•*”ˆ”*•

OSRS Advice is a highly active social/mature clan, open to anyone. The members of this clan strive to aid and assist fellow clannies, by offering beneficial advice and support in a range of different categories - from quest help, to training methods, as well as real life advice. The clan prides itself on the level of maturity, something hard to come by in RuneScape. We have no requirements to join, so feel free to swing on by and say hello :)

What OSRS Advice Has to Offer:

•*”ˆ”*• Weekly Clan Events - PvM and Skiller Friendly •*”ˆ”*•
•*”ˆ”*• Available Old School Help and Support 24/7 •*”ˆ”*•
•*”ˆ”*• Active Forums with over 4,500 Lifetime Members •*”ˆ”*•
•*”ˆ”*• Free Lotteries, Goodybags, and Giveaways for Members •*”ˆ”*•
•*”ˆ”*• Staff Dedicated to Upholding Maturity in CC •*”ˆ”*•
•*”ˆ”*• Great Group of Members Looking for Friends •*”ˆ”*•
•*”ˆ”*• Active clan discord server with 2,000+ members •*”ˆ”*•

Due to the popularity of the clan, and the dedication of the members, this is our THIRTY-FIRST thread!!
The first thirty maxed out the forum size, with 200 pages and over 2000 supportive posts.

Clan Chat:
OSRS Advice

Clan Leader:
King Bear

Clan Home World:
US: 354
EU: 358
AUS: 424

Clan Forums:
https://www.osrsadvice.com

Clan Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/osrsadvice

Joining the Clan Chat In-Game:

Click "Reveal" below to see a guide on joining the chat! It's PICTURES!

„›•*”ˆ”*•‹„ OSRS Advice CC - QFC: 320-321-30-66284025 - Google Us! „›•*”ˆ”*•‹„

24-Jul-2023 09:53:24

OSRS Advice

OSRS Advice

RULES:

Disobeying these clan rules will result in a kick and potentially a permanent ban from the clan.

I - Respect ALL clan members, regardless of rank, age, or opinions.
II - Follow ALL Jagex Rules.
III - No drug or illicit activity related discussions within the clan.
IV - Trust other clan members at your own risk.
V - No vulgarity, hate speech, or crude remarks. This includes profanity.
VI - No merching clan members, such as asking to buy/sell an item for a much different price than it's actively traded for.
VII - No multi-clanning.
VIII - No causing or encouraging drama within the clan chat, including topics like politics and religion.
IX - No trolling/immaturity.
X - No luring of other clan members.
XI - No spamming.
XII - No begging, harassment, or behavior that makes others uncomfortable.
XIII - Do not encourage staking, gambling, etc.
XIV - If loaned an item, you MUST give it back when requested. Do not harass other members for said loans, and do not ask for GP loans to stake.
XV - Do not talk about banned members. They have been removed for good reason.
XVI - Take disputes to PM and, if they are not resolved, to a clan moderator.
XVII - There will be NO pking of clan mates, unless it is an organized fight. You wouldn't slaughter your family in real life, would you? (Please say no)
XVIII - The preferred language of OSRS Advice is English, for filtering and moderation purposes.

--

Disclaimer:
The moderators of OSRS Advice reserve the right to kick members at their own discretion. These ranked officials are promoted based on their maturity and ability to handle situations. They will follow through on enforcing these rules at their own interpretation of the rules. What is legal or appropriate in one part of the world may not be the case in another.

--

24-Jul-2023 09:53:39

OSRS Advice

OSRS Advice

MODERATION TEAM:

Gold Key (Owner)
Leader of the clan, King Bear .

Silver Key (Deputy)
Hand-picked members of the senior-moderator team tasked with the responsibility to add or remove members and rank them accordingly.

Gold Wings (Brigadier)
Longtime, trusted moderators. Also known as the Senior Moderator team. Weighs in on top-level clan changes and promotions among both the moderators and members.

Three-Star (Commander)
Highest non-senior moderator rank. Weighs in on member promotions.

Two-Star (Officer)
Second step in the moderation ladder. Weighs in on member promotions.

Hammer (Moderator)
First step in the moderator ladder. Hand-picked across various non-moderation ranks based on personality, attitude, and dedication.

EVENT COORDINATORS:

The OSRS Advice Event Coordinator team are denoted by a book icon, and are responsible for creating, hosting, and supporting some of the various events that take place every week. You’re not required to be part of this team in order to host your own events, but it may still be best to coordinate with them to avoid conflicting/overlapping events. That said, if you have an event you’d like to see hosted, or would like to host your own event and may need a little help from the event team, these are the people in charge that would be happy to help!

24-Jul-2023 09:53:45

OSRS Advice

OSRS Advice

MEMBER RANKS:

The current member progression system is:

====================================

Zenyte

^
Onyx

^
Dragonstone

^
Diamond

^
Ruby

^
Emerald

^
Sapphire

====================================

.. each one expecting more effort than the last.
Already contributing the max? Then consistency is key !
This means we aren't looking for someone who joins and suddenly puts out 2 weeks of extreme activity, just to trail off and question why they haven't been promoted yet.

The core tenet of clan promotions is being active, friendly, and helpful . This activity can span across our clan chat, off-site forums, Discord, and even activities like bumping this thread! As can be expected, the higher your rank, the more work will be expected in order to achieve a promotion, as they’re all merit-based.

Even joining the clan itself must be earned right from the start. You can hang out as a guest and enjoy most of the same features, but earning your invitation (and therefore first rank of Sapphire), may need the bare minimum – join our forums, post an introduction, then follow the tenet above.

Typically, those who achieve the highest ranks are the ones who embody the spirit of OSRS Advice, not those simply doing it for a promotion.

Protips : Ranks can not be bought. Any donation, while appreciated, is just that. Do not expect to buy your way to the top!
Avoid begging/hinting for promotions, and sulking about your rank!

More information on these ranks, including tips on how to get promoted, can be found on our forums here:
https://www.osrsadvice.com/t5415-how-to-best-get-promoted

(Signup not required to view)

24-Jul-2023 09:53:50

OSRS Advice

OSRS Advice

GUESTS:

Guests may enjoy mostly the same experience as the ranks above them, with full access to the clan hall (so long as a member is already present), the ability to chat, etc. Other features such as announcements are currently locked to members-only due to engine functionality. Rest assured, if there’s ever an update that makes this available to guests, we'll be implementing it!

Please note that usernames deemed to be offensive are not eligible to join the clan until the name in question is changed. Extreme offenders (racism, bigotry, etc) are not welcome and will likely be banned.
The same rules apply to existing members who change their name to something offensive.

Still interested in joining?

Have you even read this far?

Sign-up on our forums at
https://osrsadvice.com
and post an introduction, then hang out and follow the guidance above!

24-Jul-2023 09:54:02

OSRS Advice

OSRS Advice

TESTIMONIALS:

" I joined the clan a month ago, very skeptic of the actual maturity level. After saying my first hello, I was warmly welcomed by a large portion of the online members, so I knew it felt like my new home. The ranks within the clan chat are very active and it is definitely a place where I was able to learn and grow. Fast forward to today and I have been blessed with the chance to serve as a rank and help other newcomers who are just starting their journey!” - Jamopolis

--
“Good People, Good Advice, Good Times. Great Clan Overall!”
-Dollar Menu

--
“I found this cc on the forums, and have been here for 2 weeks to check how people act, and if they want to help, and they all wanted to help. I would say 5/5 stars. And people are mature as well!” -Fat Lazy OP

--
" OSRS ADVICE IS AWESOME” - Potted

--
“Came for the advice, stayed for the community. I’ve been in OSRS Advice for about two months now, the entire time, the community has been a real blessing.” -Oske

--
"OSRS Advice is AWESOME! Everybody is helpful and friendly anytime a clan member needs anything! - Silverfrost9

--
"It's a very friendly clan chat, in the first few seconds I was welcomed and started to socialize with the other scapers in this clan chat. Very nice people, maturity level is definitely at a high-level on the boards, and there is a considerable amount of ranks that watch over the clan chat to make it a safer community for other players.
The rules are extremely perfect, including the fact that there is no drug/illegal activity talk within the chat which excites me!" -Barcarella

24-Jul-2023 09:54:26

OSRS Advice

OSRS Advice

Want to show support to the clan? Set this as your signature! Click on 'My Profile,' scroll to the bottom, and paste this into the signature box!

[centre][gold]„›•*”ˆ”*•‹„ Member of OSRS Advice CC - QFC: 320-321-30-66284025 - Google Us! „›•*”ˆ”*•‹„[/gold][/centre]

Not a fan of gold? Check out the following link for a full list of colors and other tips/tricks available here on the RuneScape Forums!

-> Full List of BBCode Colours <-

24-Jul-2023 09:54:31

Quick find code: 320-321-30-66284025 Back to Top