Forums

After Work Lounge - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729

DrunkProbly

DrunkProbly

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: DrunkProbly

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? I believe over a week now. My apologies on the application process. I was approved early without having filled this out so I'm correcting my error now.

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? I have.

Age group: 29

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? I am friendly, polite, kind, and funny. I congratulate those that get gains and drops consistently. I'm welcoming to new members. I'm not an elitist and keep an open mind.

What kind of account are you? I am a normal ironman account.

What kind of events do you hope to see? Hopefully team raids so I can learn the ropes!

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? I acknowledge.

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Yes please. DrunkProbly#7724

What are your personal goals in game? Current goal: finish my barrows log, mid goal: get bofa and start bossing more, end goal: max

What is your time zone? PST

Were you referred? If yes, by who? Vette

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? I was with a clan.

If you were, why did you leave? The leader was an elitist and believe only his way was the best way. Sarcastically mocked/shamed those that did things differently than his iron account. Also consistently raised taboo topics like politics, religion, and why America is the worst.

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? I agree.

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. I played long ago in 08. Thought that full mith and being around lvl 30 cb was top-tier. Went around lumby cow pens calling everyone noobs. Shame on me. But - I have grown. Now I go around Prif cow pens calling everyone noobs.

Nasty Hobbitses

05-Jul-2022 21:29:40

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729 Back to Top