Forums

After Work Lounge - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729

DumbbellFly
Oct Member 2015

DumbbellFly

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: Dumbbellfly

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? ~2 weeks or so

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yes

Age group: 20’s

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? After being a guest for a couple weeks I like the relaxed/social environment.

What kind of account are you? Currently a level 125 main

What kind of events do you hope to see? Anything social. Potentially some PvM here and there if others want to.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Yes

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Sure!

What are your personal goals in game? I’d like to begin raiding and I’m currently working to complete all of the Elite Diaries.

What is your time zone? EST

Were you referred? If yes, by who? No

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? No

If you were, why did you leave?

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Sure!

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. Way back during the summer of 2006 I had spent a few months learning to merchant in world 2 Falador. I found that if i woke up early I could buy whips for 2.4m and sell them a few hours later for 2.7m, when more players were online. I did this for a few weeks until I could afford a Robin Hood Hat, full Verac’s, a Fury, and a Whip. After obtaining this goal, I messaged one of my friends that I knew IRL to come and check out my new look. He asked me if he could try it on and take a screenshot with it. Having known him IRL I said sure, why not! A few seconds later he messaged me and said, “gotta go, I’m going bowling”. Before I could even get the trade off to get my stuff back he was gone. Apparently, he’s still bowling.

12-May-2021 23:25:41

Cyneris
Mar Member 2024

Cyneris

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DumbbellFly said :

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? After being a guest for a couple weeks I like the relaxed/social environment.

What kind of events do you hope to see? Anything social. Potentially some PvM here and there if others want to.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Yes

What are your personal goals in game? I’d like to begin raiding and I’m currently working to complete all of the Elite Diaries.

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. Way back during the summer of 2006 I had spent a few months learning to merchant in world 2 Falador. I found that if i woke up early I could buy whips for 2.4m and sell them a few hours later for 2.7m, when more players were online. I did this for a few weeks until I could afford a Robin Hood Hat, full Verac’s, a Fury, and a Whip. After obtaining this goal, I messaged one of my friends that I knew IRL to come and check out my new look. He asked me if he could try it on and take a screenshot with it. Having known him IRL I said sure, why not!

Please go back and read the code of conduct and reply back.

13-May-2021 00:04:22

DumbbellFly
Oct Member 2015

DumbbellFly

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. Way back during the summer of 2006 I had spent a few months learning to merchant in world 2 Falador. I found that if i woke up early I could buy whips for 2.4m and sell them a few hours later for 2.7m, when more players were online. I did this for a few weeks until I could afford a Robin Hood Hat, full Verac’s, a Fury, and a Whip. After obtaining this goal, I messaged one of my friends that I knew IRL to come and check out my new look. He asked me if he could try it on and take a screenshot with it. Having known him IRL I said sure, why not! A few seconds later he messaged me and said, “gotta go, I’m going bowling”. Before I could even get the trade off to get my stuff back he was gone. Apparently, he’s still bowling.

Nasty Hobbitses

13-May-2021 00:45:56

Cyneris
Mar Member 2024

Cyneris

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DumbbellFly said :

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. Way back during the summer of 2006 I had spent a few months learning to merchant in world 2 Falador. I found that if i woke up early I could buy whips for 2.4m and sell them a few hours later for 2.7m, when more players were online. I did this for a few weeks until I could afford a Robin Hood Hat, full Verac’s, a Fury, and a Whip. After obtaining this goal, I messaged one of my friends that I knew IRL to come and check out my new look. He asked me if he could try it on and take a screenshot with it. Having known him IRL I said sure, why not! A few seconds later he messaged me and said, “gotta go, I’m going bowling”.

Accepted, welcome :)

13-May-2021 00:53:19

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729 Back to Top