Forums

After Work Lounge - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729

A GurusFate
Sep Member 2015

A GurusFate

Posts: 210 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: a GurusFate

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days?yes, previous member for 1+ years, recently been guesting for a week.

Have you read our Code of Conduct section?yes

Age group:25-30 *barfs* agh im getting old

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? super laid back, been a good fit before.

What kind of account are you? typical normie main
What kind of events do you hope to see? bingo, bossing, skilling.... parties. anything that includes fun.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? yes

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? please

What are your personal goals in game? have fun

What is your time zone? standard mountain i think? just moved to utah.

Were you referred? If yes, by who? I cant remember it was a long time ago.

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? nope only awlcc until i was removed for extended absense

If you were, why did you leave? stopped playing for a while.

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? absolutely

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. I fell for the noted dragon battle axe whip lure back in the day, I had saved up form chopping yews all summer to afford an abyssal whip when they were about 5m back in the day before all this inflation. it was my prized possession and I'd only had it for about a week when one of my best in game friends lured me for it. I cried myself to sleep that night..... oh the good times..

oh and "Nastie Hobbitses"

31-Aug-2021 20:29:34 - Last edited on 31-Aug-2021 20:30:51 by A GurusFate

AWLCC

AWLCC

Posts: 193 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A GurusFate said :
RSN at the time of application: a GurusFate

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days?yes, previous member for 1+ years, recently been guesting for a week.

Have you read our Code of Conduct section?yes

Age group:25-30 *barfs* agh im getting old

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? super laid back, been a good fit before.

What kind of account are you? typical normie main
What kind of events do you hope to see? bingo, bossing, skilling.... parties. anything that includes fun.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? yes

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? please

What are your personal goals in game? have fun

What is your time zone? standard mountain i think? just moved to utah.

Were you referred? If yes, by who? I cant remember it was a long time ago.

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? nope only awlcc until i was removed for extended absense

If you were, why did you leave? stopped playing for a while.

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? absolutely

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. I fell for the noted dragon battle axe whip lure back in the day, I had saved up form chopping yews all summer to afford an abyssal whip when they were about 5m back in the day before all this inflation. it was my prized possession and I'd only had it for about a week when one of my best in game friends lured me for it. I cried myself to sleep that night..... oh the good times..

oh and "Nastie Hobbitses"

Accepted, welcome back :)

31-Aug-2021 20:37:28

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729 Back to Top